Rumble vs Glover best bet for Inside the distance in history?

Has Rumble or Glover ever even been KO'd?

I didn't think so, but checked Glover's career history and he lost his first fight in 2002 by TKO! Not that that means anything for this fight though.

I have no idea how this will go. Glover's chin is pretty decent, but he has been wobbled a couple of times and if Rumble connects then he'll finish him, which if I had to guess I'll say this is what will happen.

Hunt vs Bigfoot 1 was -1300 to end ITD and it was a draw.

I had also Brock via decision with +800 line, that was a bit too much, imo.

Ps.You cant (shouldnt) never say you would "never bet on either of these guys by decision", ofc you should if the line is right.. Lets say you get +3000 line for Glover to win a decision, you would bet that faster than you could say "I have no idea what sport betting is about".
Eh. Even with odds that long I have to have some kind of inkling that it has at least a tiny chance to hit. That's why I won the money on Brock. You might say getting those long odds are what sports betting is all about, but I say there's a thin line between that and being a degenerate. You have to be realistic

Eh. Even with odds that long I have to have some kind of inkling that it has at least a tiny chance to hit. That's why I won the money on Brock. You might say getting those long odds are what sports betting is all about, but I say there's a thin line between that and being a degenerate. You have to be realistic

Dude, I like you and I dont want to laugh at you or insult you, but what you just typed there is kind of silly. You would know if you had some basic understanding of betting and probabilities but you clearly dont. I used that +3000 line for Glover by decision as a deliberate exaggeration, in reality it would never get even close to that and any booker making mistakes of that scale would be bankrupt fast, because in physical reality the probability of Glover winning by decision is so much higher than the +3000 line implies. And you just went and said that even that line would not be enough because "you have to be realistic"..

First of all, the fight is only 3 rounds, which already increases the probability of decision significantly. You said that there would have to be at least a "tiny chance" for Glover by decision to happen. You probably already know that you should not have said that. You are basically saying that there is not even a "tiny chance" that Glover Teixeira can win Anthony Johnson by a decision. If something seems very unlikely (in this case we are talking about 10-15% and the betting lines are going to imply that, Glover by decision will probably be around +600-+1000) it doesnt mean you have to go full retard and start talk about it like it is impossible to happen.

Glover beat Rampage by decision, in a 3 rounder, and it is actually a relatively similar match up. You know very well there are tons of possible scenarios how the fight can play out for Glover to win by a decision. Rumble might gas, they both might gas (USADA), they might clinch against the cage for long periods of time, Glover might be able to take Rumble down a couple of times here and there, etc, etc.

Im a fan of Rumble, but now I almost hope Glover would win a decision just so you could learn a lesson, lol.

Anyway, peace. Im going to bed.

Ps.And no, I did not mean at all that betting is about "getting those long odds". Just that if that example of +3000 line was real any +EV bettor would jerk off for that and they would heavily bet on that without even thinking about it.

Last edited:
It's a 3 round fight, no?

They are both tough as hell, so no. And Glover could take him down each round.

Co-main so I imagine must be 3 rounds.

It's a decent chance it ends early but far from a guarantee. AJ beat the ever loving brakes off Phil Davis for 3 rounds. Glover has pretty high fight IQ and a spectacular chin, he's not going to be easy to get out of there.

Dude, I like you and I dont want to laugh at you or insult you, but what you just typed there is kind of silly. You would know if you had some basic understanding of betting and probabilities but you clearly dont. I used that +3000 line for Glover by decision as a deliberate exaggeration, in reality it would never get even close to that and any booker making mistakes of that scale would be bankrupt fast, because in physical reality the probability of Glover winning by decision is so much higher than the +3000 line implies. And you just went and said that even that line would not be enough because "you have to be realistic"..

First of all, the fight is only 3 rounds, which already increases the probability of decision significantly. You said that there would have to be at least a "tiny chance" for Glover by decision to happen. You probably already know that you should not have said that. You are basically saying that there is not even a "tiny chance" that Glover Teixeira can win Anthony Johnson by a decision. If something seems very unlikely (in this case we are talking about 10-15% and the betting lines are going to imply that, Glover by decision will probably be around +600-+1000) it doesnt mean you have to go full retard and start talk about it like it is impossible to happen.

Glover beat Rampage by decision, in a 3 rounder, and it is actually a relatively similar match up. You know very well there are tons of possible scenarios how the fight can play out for Glover to win by a decision. Rumble might gas, they both might gas (USADA), they might clinch against the cage for long periods of time, Glover might be able to take Rumble down a couple of times here and there, etc, etc.

Im a fan of Rumble, but now I almost hope Glover would win a decision just so you could learn a lesson, lol.

Anyway, peace. Im going to bed.

Ps.And no, I did not mean at all that betting is about "getting those long odds". Just that if that example of +3000 line was real any +EV bettor would jerk off for that and they would heavily bet on that without even thinking about it.
This was a pretty ridiculous post.... Not sure why you got so upset

It's obvious that your +3000 example was extreme, that's kind of the reason I said what I said. I don't bet on outcomes that I don't believe can happen or if they seem too extreme. Of course the line is a big factor in the way I bet. Of course it is 'possible' for this fight to go the distance, but I don't think it's feasible. I wouldn't bet on it even at +3000.

Those guys you're talking about who would salivate at the idea are likely degenerates, thousands in the hole. I don't bet often or huge amounts, but I'm certainly in the green if you were to look at my lifetime betting.

Then again, I don't even see myself as a betting man

Edit: I thought the line on brock by decision was ridiculous. I jumped on it. I knew it was Mark by (t)ko or Brock by decision. Outside chance of sub. I never really considered Brock by TKO, which would have paid out less than the decision if it hit. It was a no brainer to make that bet at the odds I got.

Not even close. Even Brock vs Hunt was less likely to go to distance, and it did

Don't see why. A few of us thought Lesnar would overpower Hunt and take the fight to the ground and keep it there for 3 rounds. I find it difficult to believe Johnson/Glover will go the distance if the two decide to trade.

lol when did Glover all of a sudden become some D-1 all-american wrestler? Phil Davis couldnt do shit to Rumble, how the fuck is Glover gonna take him down?

lol when did Glover all of a sudden become some D-1 all-american wrestler? Phil Davis couldnt do shit to Rumble, how the fuck is Glover gonna take him down?
THANK YOU

Rumble by KO is the bet, probably round 1 too.

No you goof there was a fight 3 days ago that was a better no distance bet

I can only see this going the distance if they are both more gun shy then we expect. Or if Rumble tries to LnP after gaining his new Neil Melancon rasslin abilities.

That attribute level MMAth at work

Should I bet 1 year salary or 2?
All the salaries

To answer your question...No

tumblr_m5blaewNH91ry1rm7o1_250.gif

All 3 times these ^^ two matched up were the best ITD bets ever.

Last edited:
Hard hitter who mentally folds when things don't go his way explains Tyson perfectly

I disagree. Tyson remained dangerous and could really take a beating. That's before and after prison as evidenced in the Douglas and Lewis fights.

Hunt vs big foot.
Guaranteed not to go 5 rounds.............

This was a pretty ridiculous post.... Not sure why you got so upset

Why are you doing this.. You dont even understand the very basics of betting, you have already proven that, yet you still try to keep arguing. Thats so annoying. Imagine a situation where you have to argue someone about boxing and you can clearly tell the other guy doesnt know anything about boxing, yet he keeps acting like he does and that you are wrong etc. You are that guy know. Just stop it.

It's obvious that your +3000 example was extreme, that's kind of the reason I said what I said. I don't bet on outcomes that I don't believe can happen or if they seem too extreme.

It was extreme in a sense that it would be so extremely +EV bet that you dont ever even see so profitable lines in bettting, not because it would be so unlikely to happen. Try to get it, man. For you to say you wouldnt bet even with that line is just retarded and it proves you dont understand betting at all. Any long term +EV bettor would tell you the exact same, this is not just some opinion of mine, it can be considered a fact. Stop trying to argue about something you dont understand.

Those guys you're talking about who would salivate at the idea are likely degenerates, thousands in the hole.

What can I say, this is just embarrasing..

I don't bet often or huge amounts, but I'm certainly in the green if you were to look at my lifetime betting.

Good for you, Im genuinely happy for you. Does not mean you are a +EV bettor in a long run, though, you have already proven you are not because it would require some basic understanding of betting which you dont have.

Then again, I don't even see myself as a betting man

Good.

Im done with this now, I feel like I get a cancer from these types of conversations, my brain literally hurts at the moment. And it is frustrating try to explain something to someone when English is only my third language.

Good day, lets hope Rumble KOs him in the first.

I disagree. Tyson remained dangerous and could really take a beating. That's before and after prison as evidenced in the Douglas and Lewis fights.

I agree about pre prison Tyson, however after his release I don't think his head was in the game at all.

Back