Rumble vs Glover best bet for Inside the distance in history?

I do think it's a very good bet. Will either be Rumble by KO or Gloves by submission.

Not even close. Even Brock vs Hunt was less likely to go to distance, and it did. There have been many other HW fights aswell more likely to end by finish than Rumble vs Glover. IMO there is about 15-20% chance the fight goes to a decision.

I do think it's a very good bet. Will either be Rumble by KO or Gloves by submission.

You'd get better odds if you picked those two specifically and I can't really see it happening any other way.

It's a 3 round fight, no?

They are both tough as hell, so no. And Glover could take him down each round.

I don't think Glover can do to Rumble what DC did.

Not even close. Even Brock vs Hunt was less likely to go to distance, and it did.

Any fight with a primary wrestler (Lesnar) has a good shot to go the distance, especially with Hunts chin

Since joining the UFC Rumble has had 4 decisions in 23 fights

Kimbo vs Houston was a given.
No, wait...

Sometimes the fights where it seems impossible that it goes the distance, do just that.

Any fight with a primary wrestler (Lesnar) has a good shot to go the distance, especially with Hunts chin

Since joining the UFC Rumble has had 4 decisions in 23 fights

Take any Nikita Krylov fight and its more likely to end by finish than Rumble vs Glover.

Look, Im not saying finish is not the most likely outcome, ofc it is. Im just answering the question you made in your thread title.

Not even close. Glover is hard guy to finish, and Rumble isn't exactly the guy known for his cardio. I mean, it looks awfully likely it may, but I think there have been a lot of other fights where it felt more likely to end in the first but went the distance.

Not even close. Glover is hard guy to finish, and Rumble isn't exactly the guy known for his cardio. I mean, it looks awfully likely it may, but I think there have been a lot of other fights where it felt more likely to end in the first but went the distance.

IMO rumble finishes him early or gasses and glover subs him. It goes the distance only if rumble chooses to wrestle first

Heavyweight Brock Lesnar def. Mark Hunt Decision (unanimous) (29-27, 29-27, 29-27) 3 5:00

Just saying anything can go to a decision....

Rumble goes for an early onslaught...gases, but wins Rnd 1

Glover scores takedowns in Rnd 2 and Rnd 3, but mainly keeps top control without looking for a finish to lock up a 29-28 decision

Back