Rumble STILL got the most first round KO's in WW history

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
And he last competed in WW 2011

Boy...

Great research. Not shaping up to be a very great Friday night for Ya bro?

There's always something on netflix homie!

Well that's not fair, he's huge for a WW
qf0PO.jpg

Because he isn't a fucking welterweight. He's heavy handed at LHW.

It's not like he did cut like 50 lbs to get there.

Hmm but technically its not true, because most of those fights were not Welterweight fights, as he missed weight, they were catchweight fights. there was only a few occasions where he actually made 170 or 171, the other times he was overweight and it was a catchweight

Hmm but technically its not true, because most of those fights were not Welterweight fights, as he missed weight, they were catchweight fights. there was only a few occasions where he actually made 170 or 171, the other times he was overweight and it was a catchweight

Don't let facts get in the way of a good story. Buzzkill!

Rumble- 5
Ellenberger- 4
Hendricks- 4
Wonderboy- 4
Woodley- 4

Damn why do my fellow sherbros always gotta get in asshole mode

This is based on a quick Wikipedia search so I won't swear by it, but it looks like he actually does 5 first round KOs in UFC fights where he made weight. There was only one catch weight fight where he won by first round KO. I didn't check to see how many of those fights he needed a second attempt at weigh ins for though.

Last edited:
Fair enough, I still don't fully agree with the whole "if they make weight..." sentiment.
I don't either but rumble is also about as extreme of a case as you can get. Big lhw shrinking to ww. Crazy

Back