Rumble seems ultra focused

iboufring**

Green Belt
Reaction score
He's been extremely quiet hasn't he? Remember when he was the brash dude?

I wanna know his take on the title fight that went down 3 days ago. So if anyone finds anything just post it here.

Still losing to Gus imho. But I like Rumble, he's fun to watch

Wont lie I miss your brillant threads

I think Rumble will beat Gus, mainly because so many people want to see Jones/Gus 2 and whenever something is really wanted it seems like it usually doesn't happen. I don't think Rumble beats Jones though.

I wanna see Rumble vs Jones over a Gus rematch.

Rumble has more one shot KO power than anyone Jones has fought in a long time. Perhaps Shogun, Rampage, and Vitor had more...

but Rua was coming off a third ACL surgery, Rampage hadn't knocked anyone out in years, and Vitor was waay undersized and didn't even seem like he wanted to strike with Jones. Johnson/Jones seems like it'd be fun for a few rounds. If Johnson doesn't finish it early he's totally screwed though

Rumble has more one shot KO power than anyone Jones has fought in a long time. Perhaps Shogun, Rampage, and Vitor had more...

but Rua was coming off a third ACL surgery, Rampage hadn't knocked anyone out in years, and Vitor was waay undersized and didn't even seem like he wanted to strike with Jones. Johnson/Jones seems like it'd be fun for a few rounds. If Johnson doesn't finish it early he's totally screwed though
they talk about jones beating his opponents at their own game; jones would not strike with aj. dc with those reach was still able to hit jones.

What the hell does one shot KO power matter if someone else is so much more accurate and defensively sound than you?

Gustafsson is the supreme striker and after he and Rumble fight, you'll have a changed your mind or dug in your nails because of bias.

What the hell does one shot KO power matter if someone else is so much more accurate and defensively sound than you?

Gustafsson is the supreme striker and after he and Rumble fight, you'll have a changed your mind or dug in your nails because of bias.
Because Jones is obviously really fucking good and the only way I can see him losing is by a big shot that lays him out. I don't think Gus will have the same success he had in the last fight.

He lost me as a fan when I heard his rant about steroids. Let's just say I'm not surprised he had to move up two weight classes..

Vitor was waay undersized and didn't even seem like he wanted to strike with Jones

I think Vitor had a broken hand.

If Johnson beats Gus convincingly, he may legitimately be the guy to best Jones.

Assuming he has the cardio to go 5 hard rounds with Jones, I don't see him getting the KO.

Because Jones is obviously really fucking good and the only way I can see him losing is by a big shot that lays him out. I don't think Gus will have the same success he had in the last fight.

Pretty much. I think only a select few HW's could take him at the moment. By that I mean Cain and JDS. Funny that a few months ago some people on here were posting about Weidman being able to take Jones. After what Jones did to DC, no way in my opinion. Still wouldn't mind watching. The most intriguing match to me though is Jones vs JDS or vs Cain.

I hope this fight doesnt end up like the vitor fight where he kept getting quick standups

Gus is overlooking rumble imo

Either way the fight goes Jones will be accused of ducking the loser!

He's probably discovered Swedish women.

Last edited:
Rumble is so terrifying at 205, lol. It is comical to see how much damage he causes in so little time.

I want to see how JBJ gameplans for him

Back