Rumble seems to have a full-time job posting "inspirational" quotes on Twitter

People who post inspirational quotes on social media are type weak minded.

I don't even log in facebook anymore, because all the quotes posted by the women.

He's coming back... he's going stir crazy obv

Thats cringe...dude can't think of anything to type so he copy/paste that garbage.

Johnson reminds me of young Franklin from GTA5, who signs up with a Scientology-esque group called Epsilon.

Glad he doesn't regret anything, cuz that last fight was regrettable. He was done before it started, already retired in his mind.

I never understood why people do this constantly.

I figure I'm socially retarded, or don't need continual attention on social media to live.

Fan of Rumble. Still can't believe he tried to wrestle with DC. He's seemed so off ever since that night.

yeah I'm sure you're a stud in the streets
I know I am mentally strong, because of the type of life I have lived. I don't need daily life reaffirming quotes as a crutch. I have 31 years of life experience.

Strong muscles don't equate to strong brain. I have seen so called "studs" faint at the site of blood.

Rumble can KTFO Gus anytime even if he eyepokes him then it will happen even faster

My favorite Rumble tweet was "Attitudes are like flat tires, you can't go anywhere unless you change them." It's just weird, to be honest.

Obviously not going well. Otherwise he wouldn't need to go to such great lengths to keep his mood and spirits up.

Back