Rumble says the shit Jones popped for is too high quality to sneak into supplements

DC or any other decent heavy weight. He's currently being fed middle weight cans whilst he adjusts.

If I recall, Jones has only very recently even entertained the idea of fighting at HW. I don't think he expressed a willingness to go there even before USADA.

Fucker shoulda got the max time allowed, but now he's walkin around reaping all the benefits possible
Just wait. If there's one thing you can count on, it's human nature.

Jon has showed us that he can't handle success and things going well for him. He can't help himself. Now that he's back fighting and winning, and making money, he probably feels on top of the world. This is right about when he starts a major drug spiral, which will inevitably results in some spectacular personal life issue.

I would be utterly shocked if Jon made it 1-2 years without another major incident.

Jon has that NFL designer roid connection from his bros. He is pretty much untouchable at this point.

So I wonder why he didn't, back when his drug use was not under the restrictions it is supposed to be under now.
I think he was just waiting for the "right fight". Kind of like how GSP hand picked Bisping to win the 185 title. I'm a huge GSP fan, but that's what he did.

What really surprises me is that he's not chasing down DC for a 3rd fight at heavyweight. He's clearly got DC's number, and I'd favor Jon to win that fight. DC is getting older and has probably started to decline. It's the perfect situation for Jon to sell 1M+ PPVs, beat DC again, and win the heavyweight title.

It's a bad career move for Jon to not pursue that fight.

If I recall, Jones has only very recently even entertained the idea of fighting at HW. I don't think he expressed a willingness to go there even before USADA.

He hasn't done it though, he's fighting middle weight cans. He can say what he wants, I'll judge the actions.

Back