Rumble says the shit Jones popped for is too high quality to sneak into supplements

Even the bard would he proud of your tale
And like us he still waiting to see that metabolite to go stale
Its not gonna happen everybody knows
Its fate like it is he sandblasting hoes
And if you live in Albuquerque and care about your own life
Stay away from crossroads and traffic lights
Because Jones is around and he is always on that good shit.
Dont ban me mods Rumble Jonhson was the snitch.
{<redford}
If you look closely into Redford's eyes
You will see that Jon doping is to him no surprise.
Search your feelings, Sherbros, you know it to be true -
It's clear and straightforward like the line Jon just blew.
I remember Jon's fuckups and I don't need no log,
I bury Bones even deeper than @Arqueto176 the dog!

20190405_195248-gif.559851

I'm shocked DC haven't got popped yet.. Just look at his stomach!! It's absurd.

we all knew jones is a cheater, nothing new here.

Exactly. Though it was very interesting to hear rumble speak about it. He sounded as objective and unbiased as one could be, regarding Jon's situation.

I accidentally ingest premium cocaine all the time. Who doesn't?

Jones claimed to accidentally ingest estrogen blockers that are well known as post cycle therapy for steroid users.

He then later claimed to have accidentally ingested a well known anabolic steroid.

Since USADA started, Jones has consistently failed PEDS tests for multiple banned substances. There really isn't anything else much to say. It would have to be the most cartoon-like, absurd, one-in-one-hundred-hundred-million random bad luck for both of Jon's stories to be true.

He's a known cheater plain and simple. The fact that he's gotten off with such light punishment after being caught is a stain on the sport.

Kevin Randleman is still the most athletic I’ve seen. His knees were probably already shot too but he was still the most athletic

No shit?!

One of the highest paid fighters on the roster with multiple PED busts has access to the best juice in the circuit?!? What a fucking mind blower!!

Only Bones Bag Lickers believe the bullshit that comes out of his piece of shit mouth.

I dont care about roids. I wish DC was on them too.

Also, listen to Marlon Moraes on Helwani show. Roids dont make you an amazing fighter. Hell, many roiders have lost in the fight they get popped in.

Whether its Jon, Muslim Sakhilov, TRT Vitor, I just want to see the dudes fight. I dont care who is or isnt juicing.

Worst part of this nonsense on here is that theres never any sort of even playing field when it comes to who gets bashed n who doesnt. Barnett literally caused an organization to tank, he gets nothing but love on here. Jon sneezes in the wrong direction, people are ready to burn him at the stake
Nvm. We're legit polar opposites on this issue. I'd rather not argue, you're a good poster, look foward to seeing you in the pbp.

I hate to be that guy , but I think the ship sailed for the " tainted supplements " excuse for Jones

They've damped it down to pulsing, eh? Who would Jones have fought if he had been on a full cocktail of drugs?

DC or any other decent heavy weight. He's currently being fed middle weight cans whilst he adjusts.

Nvm. We're legit polar opposites on this issue. I'd rather not argue, you're a good poster, look foward to seeing you in the pbp.

Fair enough, it doesn’t need to be an argument to be a discussion but it generally ends up being that way because people one way or the other feel they are right and then it somehow gets out of control etc

All I care about are fighters fighting. I’ve watched the sport long enough to know that using roids does not make you a great fighter. It might enhance some stuff as far as being able to push your body to the “limit” but it doesn’t give you fight IQ, it doesn’t give you technique, it doesn’t give you skill.

That doesn’t mean they don’t help, obviously they do thats why fighters use them, but, I started watching in an era where many top fighters did juice. But It makes no difference to me, I just want to watch the best fighters fight, as often as possible. It might sound morbid, but, I watch this shit for the entertainment. These guys don’t pay my bills, so I honestly don’t give a shit what they get paid or what they put in their body. Just put on a good fight for me because I pay for this shit.

And before everyone gets their panties in a punch, remember, you’re watching two people give each other brain damage for your entertainment. Lets not act like you guys are the beacon of morality.

it must be high quality because he is still testing for metabolites is what he said. Rumble doesnt know....

he basically said that stuff that lasts in your body for 18+ months is premium quality PEDs that's too high quality and advanced to find itself into supplements

Basically it's like accidentally injesting premium quality cocaine - impossible.

And he knows this because of his new bodybuilding friends

that cause he knows that jon jones stories are fake news and jon is a ped cheater

It depends if Jones is taking a designer drug vs him microdosing with T-bol.

I know very little about the science of it but I asked a couple juiceheads and they basically said you cant microdose Turinabol. Obv they may know nothing themselves, but this is what Ive heard.

If Jbj is taking anything its prob the good stuff.

Back