Rumble says the shit Jones popped for is too high quality to sneak into supplements

Rumble knows his juice
But really Jon knows his juice better. Jon's brothers play in the NFL and they most definitely can afford to buy the good shit unlike most cheaters the UFC who can't afford the good dick pills.

This post sounded a bit like poetry... so I added the missing rhymes. :D
@Clippy - I'm sure you'll like this one. ;)

Hey USADA told me he is clean...
Though he's drowned in PEDs like a submarine
Even if he constantly gets flagged...
And hit a pregnant chick and bragged.
Because it's not a true steroid
And haters just be paranoid
It's just a long term metabolite
Did they invent that overnight?
But to enhance it's not enough?
They're buying Jonny's blatant bluff
A steroid 2 years in his blood
It all sounds like some stupid crud.
Anyway it doesn’t matter!
Rumble just keeps getting fatter!

Underrated post.

Rumble takes steroids and hangs with bodybuilders therefore he knows the science of how steroids are metabolized. That’s the dumbest shit I’ve heard here in a while. Rumble knows jack shit about the subject and the argument that, “it must have been quality stuff to stay in his system that long” is just plain idiotic. And since when is Turinabol a “designer” drug that only rich athletes can afford?

But but usada said .. .

Rumble looks like he takes radioactive shits at this point. I'm sure he knows a thing or two about PEDs.

I thought it was common knowledge Jon Jones NFL brothers and steroids go hand in hand?
That said fuck drug tests... passed many drug tests with fake piss. Too bad JBJ couldn't.
Shit would be detected instantly in a lab test... strip test is easy AF to pass haha

It depends if Jones is taking a designer drug vs him microdosing with T-bol.

They've made him clean up as much as they can and need him to fight lower competition so that it's not glaringly obvious how much worse he is.

They've damped it down to pulsing, eh? Who would Jones have fought if he had been on a full cocktail of drugs?

This post sounded a bit like poetry... so I added the missing rhymes. :D
@Clippy - I'm sure you'll like this one. ;)

Hey USADA told me he is clean...
Though he's drowned in PEDs like a submarine
Even if he constantly gets flagged...
And hit a pregnant chick and bragged.
Because it's not a true steroid
And haters just be paranoid
It's just a long term metabolite
Did they invent that overnight?
But to enhance it's not enough?
They're buying Jonny's blatant bluff
A steroid 2 years in his blood
It all sounds like some stupid crud.
Anyway it doesn’t matter!
Rumble just keeps getting fatter!
Even the bard would he proud of your tale
And like us he still waiting to see that metabolite to go stale
Its not gonna happen everybody knows
Its fate like it is he sandblasting hoes
And if you live in Albuquerque and care about your own life
Stay away from crossroads and traffic lights
Because Jones is around and he is always on that good shit.
Dont ban me mods Rumble Jonhson was the snitch.

Aren't you one of his defenders?

I dont care about roids. I wish DC was on them too.

Also, listen to Marlon Moraes on Helwani show. Roids dont make you an amazing fighter. Hell, many roiders have lost in the fight they get popped in.

Whether its Jon, Muslim Sakhilov, TRT Vitor, I just want to see the dudes fight. I dont care who is or isnt juicing.

Worst part of this nonsense on here is that theres never any sort of even playing field when it comes to who gets bashed n who doesnt. Barnett literally caused an organization to tank, he gets nothing but love on here. Jon sneezes in the wrong direction, people are ready to burn him at the stake

Why would bodybuilders know about urinary excretion patterns of m3 metabolites?

Yeah, Rumble would know. Also, this lends credence to many people's suspicions that Jones has access to designer steroids.
Designer steroids that flag basic urine tests either repeatedly or for a long time. I hope he paid a lot for such good stuff.

There is nothing wrong with PED's. There is a war on the male race. Our natural testosterone levels are way lower than it should be. Gender bender chemicals, endocrine disruptors, pesticides, GMO, xenoestrogens, lack of minerals in the soil, etc
They're turning the frogs gay
alex-jones.jpg

When his employer and other corrupt entities in the sport insist on denying the obvious, the obvious bears repeating.
Good drugs are definitely the ones that flag the most and the longest.

Back