Rumble s unreal power

so jones said santos is the harder puncher he s ever face tho to be fair i don t thin rampage really touched him but the point is i think today we all the difference in power betwen santos and rumble
Shane Carwin puts both of them to sleep in the same night without time limit.

so jones said santos is the harder puncher he s ever face tho to be fair i don t thin rampage really touched him but the point is i think today we all the difference in power betwen santos and rumble
Not sure what it is with all these Rumble threads lately, but I'm assuming it has something to do with Glover's win this weekend...???

Anyway, I think it's somewhat convenient for Jones to say that Santos was the hardest puncher he's ever faced: he's the guy who came closest to beating him. It may be true, it may not be true, anyhow, Rumble is retired at this point. Unless he signs a bout agreement or makes things official about coming back, I'm not gonna do like the Conrat fanboys who get all excited about every rumor they read or that's based off a social media post, regardless of whether that's the hundredth time a similar rumor circulates online, without any actual fight materializing.

I think we can all move on, and look at the potential matchups that are LIKELY to happen at 205 now. Just a thought.

Back