Rumble s unreal power

Grappling/wrestling go hand in hand in this sport, yes. Rumble has a very amateur wrestling background. Id say he has underrated wrestling but he doesnt have extremely good wrestling.

k show me when in wrestling I learned how to defend a RNC and I’ll show you some muay thai gi chokes

Wont happen, his chin is iron and has never even been dropped

Unlike your glass jaw idol Fedor who has gotten slept multiple times by UFC washout jobbers

Big shock you have double yellows.

Rumble is the closest thing we have to Wider

Wont happen, his chin is iron and has never even been dropped

Unlike your glass jaw idol Fedor who has gotten slept multiple times by UFC washout jobbers

Awww, a 2020 account that is almost banned again!

Original!

Why are you defending a multiple time woman-beater btw? Share something in common?

Awww, a 2020 account that is almost banned again!

Original!

Why are you defending a multiple time woman-beater btw? Share something in common?
Fedor fanbois on suicide watch.
Fedor fanboys pereptually triggered because he's irrelevant

Unlike GSP fans who are relaxed because they know he is considered the GOAT

Rumble is pretty much like Wilder, but more skilled and less cardio. I bet he's just as big as Wilder, Loool.

Maybe Rumble switchs to boxing (Zuffa) and KOs Fury

Yeah but Rumble doesn't fight anymore.

Rumble seems to be the harder hitter, but Glover traded punches with him. In the Santos
Fight he avoided striking as hell. LHW Santos is a monster also

Fedor fanbois on suicide watch.

Who is on suicide watch?

Fedor is argued to be in the top 3 p4p of all time. Rumble isn’t even in the top ten of all time in his own damn division.

Sit down and be quiet.

He is among the MMA hardest hitters of all time for a reason. Rumble , Francis , Carwin and Manhoef are top 4. Not sure who is 5 but those 4 are/were the cream of the crop when it come to punching hard as fuck

Fedor fanboys pereptually triggered because he's irrelevant

Unlike GSP fans who are relaxed because they know he is considered the GOAT

Tell me some more about Rumble’s unparalleled talent and power.

Who did better against Arlovski? Rumble or Fedor?

Back