Rumble s unreal power

alex21cms

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
so jones said santos is the harder puncher he s ever face tho to be fair i don t thin rampage really touched him but the point is i think today we all the difference in power betwen santos and rumble

Because rnc defense is a wrestling skill
Grappling/wrestling go hand in hand in this sport, yes. Rumble has a very amateur wrestling background. Id say he has underrated wrestling but he doesnt have extremely good wrestling.

Would be awesome if he came back and was himself brutally KOed.
Wont happen, his chin is iron and has never even been dropped

Unlike your glass jaw idol Fedor who has gotten slept multiple times by UFC washout jobbers

so jones said santos is the harder puncher he s ever face tho to be fair i don t thin rampage really touched him but the point is i think today we all the difference in power betwen santos and rumble
Not really no. It shows the difference between getting caught with a hard shot you see coming and getting caught by an uppercut you don't see coming and duck right into while stepping forward to throw your own punch.

Yeah, Rumble hits hard, this is no secret, but Glover surviving Santos' shot's and getting put to sleep by Johnson's uppercut means nothing.

It really doesn't take much pressure to turn the lights off if the circumstances are right, mainly catching someone while they are off balance, over extended, with their feet together, and, best of all, with a shot they didn't see coming but on the flip side you can also absorb a tremendous amount of punishment if you're prepared for it.

Rumble was separating souls from bodies long before Ngannou even laced up some gloves.

Also, he’s an extremely good wrestler and has a fantastic kick game.
He's a good wrestler. Not extremely good.

Ironically rumble is actually scared of fighting
Hits like a mother fucking truck but also hates to get hit and is not a fan of fighting because of that

Back