Rumble looking in good shape now

He lost 35 lbs in a month and a half, looks ready for return. This guy will be dangerous at hw because his hand speed and power so I think is smart to slim down to compete thats proper fighting shape,not a mountain of useless muscles

Will his new contract include him giving back the money he took from Dana when he quit in Buffalo against DC in the rematch?

He lost 35 lbs in a month and a half, looks ready for return. This guy will be dangerous at hw because his hand speed and power so I think is smart to slim down to compete thats proper fighting shape,not a mountain of useless muscles

<TheWire1> Wow you see what the body can do when you let it breathe from all that sh!t, man looking 205 territory now...

Rumble has the frame of a light heavyweight.

The heavyweight division has an even smaller, older and lower level talent pool then 205, which is also paper thin, but Jones is not a winnable fight for Rumble.

At heavyweight he's a hitter who will be faster then his opponents with a solid punchers chance. He's going to be dwarfed by guys like Ngannou and Stipe.

With DC on his way out and Cain in the WWE and seemingly not focused on MMA right now, the door is wide open for Rumble to destroy at heavyweight. He'll have a speed advantage over a lot of heavyweights and of course that huge power in his hands. I think he'll do quite well, though he may struggle against Stipe if Stipe uses the right game plan (wrestling, GNP). I want to get excited for the possibility of Rumble vs. Ngannou, but two atomic bomb throwing monsters will likely have too much respect for each other and result in a boring fight, like Ngannou vs. Black Beast.

crazy how much his head shrank too. It's amazing how much his head blows up when he "bulks".

He's bigger and scarier than ever before! Does that mean he gasses harder and gives his back up easier than ever before as well?

He'll be awesome, until he's taken down, gives up his back and quits.
6 losses 1 via an eye injury and 5 RNC's.
Get him to lose to DC for a 3rd time in his first fight back.

Is he already in the USADA testing pool?

Dude must be pulsing like crazy.

Disappointed he's wearing a cap. Wanted to assess the pointiness of his head after said weight loss <41>

I want Fat Rumble in the cage come fight time -- enough of this "getting in shape" rubbish...

Can’t believe he was once a welterweight. Has any other fighter ever made this big of a jump in weight as well?

Back