Rumble Johnson - tyson in his prime

No. Tyson in his prime was mostly the faster more technical striker then his opponent. Rumble has more power. Not to shit on Rumble but Mikes technical savvy is sorely underrated these days.

Alex will beat Rumble 8 times out of 10. Rumble just got lucky with his haymaykers and people are pretending his some kind of world beater? If Alex wouldn't throw that stupid kick it would have been UD for Alex. Too bad he was too proud and tried to make exicting fight for home fans.

I will tell you whats on Rumbles future:
1. Getting his ass kicked by Jon and looking absolutely silly in rounds 3-5
2. Rematch with Alex where Alex beats his ass via Jon style
3. Getting up set
4. Doing some coke
5. Try middle weight
6. Try welter weight
7. Try light weight
8. At this point nobody even remebers who he is....

Ive said this before and Ill say it again, Ronda Rousey is Tyson in his prime for MMA.Look at all her first round finishes. Look at her record. Look at the fear she imposes in all of WMMA.

Rumble is more of a Rampage in his prime.

So no one is gonna "man up" and agree with me?

Fuckin bunch of pussies...

m4Idw.png

I got reported and received an infraction by some sensitive girl for harsh words directed on DC. While clowns like you are roaming forums with such gifs as you have there..

Silly world we live in..

We comparing AJ to Tyson now? if he bites JBJ ear ill consider it!

Alex will beat Rumble 8 times out of 10. Rumble just got lucky with his haymaykers and people are pretending his some kind of world beater? If Alex wouldn't throw that stupid kick it would have been UD for Alex. Too bad he was too proud and tried to make exicting fight for home fans.

I will tell you whats on Rumbles future:
1. Getting his ass kicked by Jon and looking absolutely silly in rounds 3-5
2. Rematch with Alex where Alex beats his ass via Jon style
3. Getting up set
4. Doing some coke
5. Try middle weight
6. Try welter weight
7. Try light weight
8. At this point nobody even remebers who he is....

"lucky"

giphy.gif

Let's be real: Rumble has great power, but Mike Tyson he is not. Not ever.

Mike Tyson in at 20 was the undefeated, undisputed heavy weight champion of the world. He wasn't even in his prime yet! His footwork, speed and power were all scarier than shit.

Johnson is what, again? A heavy weight who lost to Kos and Clementi

The topic is an insult. Not even joking

lol,, let someone poke you in the eye and see how you do.. Both Kos and Clementi buried their fingers in AJ's eye..

Seriously, comparing Rumble to Tyson in his Prime?

About the only thing close we have seen in the UFC is Anderson's run in Matrix-mode. Fighters walking to the ring clearly defeated before even entering.

Rumble is powerful and a force right now, but Tyson-esque? ... not even close. Jones will walk confidently in that ring and won't hesitate to eye-poke the shit out of him.

I don't know about Tyson but he is a beast,and if he touches jon bones jones chin church is out.Like his hat said after the fight rumble young man rumble.

Seriously, comparing Rumble to Tyson in his Prime?

Jones will walk confidently in that ring and won't hesitate to eye-poke the shit out of him.

That is pure lol,, thanks.. Maybe AJ can fight with diving goggles.........

Back