Rumble Johnson - tyson in his prime

blasphemy.gif

His performance against Davis left me in astonishment. That said I think Jones (and even Gus) is a different animal. If he somehow walks through Gus in similar fashion, then I will be fully onboard the Rumble hypetrain, and you should be too.

Im the train driver

CHOOO CHOOOO

Edson, you're well on your way to becoming one of the shittiest posters this site has ever seen.

Seriously, just horrible fucking threads man.

Only way he is like Tyson is his power, no one wants to get hit by rumble right now..

Edson, you're well on your way to becoming one of the shittiest posters this site has ever seen.

Seriously, just horrible fucking threads man.

Why click into my threads so,I believe my opinion is correct,time will tell.

Why click into my threads so,I believe my opinion is correct,time will tell.

Just a tip bud, if you're going to troll, make it less obvious. Even your thread titles just scream "pay attention to me!!".

Just a tip bud, if you're going to troll, make it less obvious. Even your thread titles just scream "pay attention to me!!".

Im deadly serious about rumble I think his knockout power and movement is tysonesque

If you're actually comparing Rumble to a prime Mike Tyson then I can only conclude that you a.) woefully overestimate the technical and physical abilities of Rumble Johnson and b.) are woefully unequipped to properly understand the immense technical mastery of Scientific Boxing exhibited by a young Mike Tyson.

Mike with Cus in his corner would probably give Ali hell.

Im deadly serious about rumble I think his knockout power and movement is tysonesque
[YT]uYZzMPsm6c4[/YT]

sit down with a pen and pad of paper, watch this carefully, and write down the many ways in which you are wrong for the next half hour. I can name three in the first thirty seconds of the video.

If you're actually comparing Rumble to a prime Mike Tyson then I can only conclude that you a.) woefully overestimate the technical and physical abilities of Rumble Johnson and b.) are woefully unequipped to properly understand the immense technical mastery of Scientific Boxing exhibited by a young Mike Tyson.

When he takes gus out with ease will you change your mind?

I'm waiting for that big Rumble payday when he generates about 200,000 dollars every second for 91 seconds of work. Pay up Dana

[YT]uYZzMPsm6c4[/YT]

sit down with a pen and pad of paper, watch this carefully, and write down the many ways in which you are wrong for the next half hour. I can name three in the first thirty seconds of the video.

I found 1 in 22.

"I've spotted a big black windshield wiper at 1 minute 6 seconds, it looks like it might attack, we may need back up, over.."

Good lord.

I don't typically say this, but, white belt thread.

When he takes gus out with ease will you change your mind?
IF... and that is a big IF.... he beats Gus at all, I will consider the notion that he might actually challenge for the UFC LHW championship without laughing my ass off, sure.

But I really think you are in for a rude awakening here, lol, I mean you literally don't even know how good Alex is. I'm quite excited for the artful, nuanced boxing clinic I fully expect him to give Rumble, free of charge.

IF... and that is a big IF.... he beats Gus at all, I will consider the notion that he might actually challenge for the UFC LHW championship without laughing my ass off, sure.

But I really think you are in for a rude awakening here, lol, I mean you literally don't even know how good Alex is. I'm quite excited for the artful, nuanced boxing clinic I fully expect him to give Rumble, free of charge.

Gus is overated jones didnt take him seriously didnt even train hard for the fight and still beat him,phil davis beat gus ffs hes not some beast that cant be stopped

Rumble is like a runaway train and there aint no stopping it mark my words.

Back