Rumble Johnson - tyson in his prime

Edsonbarboza1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
This man will obliterate the LH division if he lands upper cuts on jones the way cormier did he will put jones asleep

Cant be wrestled to defeat he gave a seminar v phil davis

Cardio slight doubt but I cant see his fights going the distance

The guy is a freak of nature and will tune gus up like a racecar first before mauling jones.

Johnson's got a tall order ahead. if drops gus AND jones they'll have to call him the giant slayer.

But as much as i want that to happen i imagine the buck stops at jones.

I can't wait to see him fight Gus. Right now I give a slight advantage to Gus but Rumble can knock anyone out.

Mike Tyson in at 20 was the undefeated, undisputed heavy weight champion of the world. He wasn't even in his prime yet! His footwork, speed and power were all scarier than shit.

Johnson is what, again? A heavy weight who lost to Kos and Clementi

The topic is an insult. Not even joking

I can tell you one thing though, Jones would not be stupid enough to swing at Rumble in that brawl like he swung at DC

Whoever wins out of Gus and Rumbles will be hyped to the high heavens. the loser I predict will be forgotten quicker than Glover.

Mike Tyson in at 20 was the undefeated, undisputed heavy weight champion of the world. He wasn't even in his prime yet! His footwork, speed and power were all scarier than shit.

Johnson is what, again? A heavy weight who lost to Kos and Clementi

The topic is an insult. Not even joking

Who has rumble lost to at LHW please?

m4Idw.png

Jones can put everyone on their back in UFC. But Rumble is of course a dangerous opponent.

lol@tyson comparison

I could have been convinced he had a chance until the Jones/DC fight. Rumble did well against Davis, if Jones can take DC down, Rumble doesn't stand a chance. It's not like we haven't seen Jones handle power punchers before.

I could have been convinced he had a chance until the Jones/DC fight. Rumble did well against Davis, if Jones can take DC down, Rumble doesn't stand a chance. It's not like we haven't seen Jones handle power punchers before.

I think Davis is a better wrestler than jones.

davis might be a better pure wrestler than jones but he doesn't have the striking and use of space to set up his takedowns like jones. compare their performances versus rashad

Lol this train will derail so bad.

Last edited:
no way, no how. you cannot compare anthony johnson to mike tyson. other than his issues with women that is.

tyson was the undisputed HW champion of the world and dominated boxing from 1986 - 1989.

johnson is on a tear, but he is nowhere near tyson status.

lol calm down, he's good, but until he can at least win the gold. Dont even try to compare him to Tyson.

Rumble wont even get past Gus imo.

Rumble will have better luck winning gold at HW or MW imo.

Back