News Rumble Johnson out of the LHWGP

At this point, I wouldnt mind they cancelling Yoel vs Davies and just schedule Nemkov vs Yoel. Tonights fight is shit, anyways.

I don't think Yoel will be able to turn around that fast, just put Anglickas in.

Knowing Coker Davis will win and he'll book Nemkov Vs Davis III
Anglickas bailed on them before, though. Plus, he doesnt have the name value, yet. Imagine Nemkov reaching the finals after beating Phil Davis and Anglickas, that would suck. Or even worse, if Anglickas pulls the upset.

Anglickas bailed on them before, though. Plus, he doesnt have the name value, yet. Imagine Nemkov reaching the finals after beating Phil Davis and Anglickas, that would suck. Or even worse, if Anglickas pulls the upset.

Yeah if Yoel can't turn around that fast (I can't imagine he can at his age) and I doubt they cancel the fight on the night of I'm just not seeing a lot of options. Surely they wouldn't put Machida back in? Maybe Moose wants a shot at being a two weight champ?

Yeah if Yoel can't turn around that fast (I can't imagine he can at his age) and I doubt they cancel the fight on the night of I'm just not seeing a lot of options. Surely they wouldn't put Machida back in? Maybe Moose wants a shot at being a two weight champ?
I think its too short notice for Moose to prepare and put weight properly. It might be too quick of a turn around for Yoel, although he wouldnt have to cut a lot of weight. I think the biggest obstacle for Yoel is that he has to win tonight first. The other big obstacle is Bellator being Bellator; and Coker probably wanting to give Phil Davis another shot.

See! This is the problem with all these grand prix. You make on fight on February, semi final 6 months later and final in December. So that means it makes no sense.

Just please make like Pride Fc did. One date! All fighters participates! Semi and final, 2 fights in a row!

Make it right Scott Coker!

See! This is the problem with all these grand prix. You make on fight on February, semi final 6 months later and final in December. So that means it makes no sense.

Just please make like Pride Fc did. One date! All fighters participates! Semi and final, 2 fights in a row!

Make it right Scott Coker!
I think US athletic commissions wont allow one night tournaments Pride style. They only allow fighters to compete for a maximum of 5 rounds in a day, IIRC.

What if they pull Romero and bump Polizzi vs Davies. Tough luck for Neal, just give him his show and win money.

@Hellowhosthat off topic but in what channel is the premier league in the UK? Im looking for the liverpool and man city games.

That’s a damn shame. I’m guessing tonight’s fight could decide who will step in next. If I’m Yoel if I win tn I take the Nemkov fight. You’ve been out for 18 months and this is your chance to really salvage any kind of hardware for your career and get a major payday. What I’m thinking is Anglickas will probably be the backup guy if Nemkov or Davis doesn’t want the fight. Something tells me Julius wouldn’t take the fight though. He seems to be in no rush to fight the top of the division yet.

Back