Rumble Johnson: My Eyes Are Fine (Fight Is Not Cancelled)

Now all he has to do is make weight.

More scared for his weight than injury

Awesome second pic!

That's what DC thought and he still got poked. I feel sorry for his eyes, gus poke people pretty often as well then if he wins JJ is next.

Or perhaps Jones isn't the only person who accidentally eye pokes opponents while pawing?

im0i34Jas1BD8.gif

2j3h7yh.jpg

Yeah Gus has poked 2 opponents in 10 fights in the UFC.

Jon Jones does it all the time. There is even a top 10 list over Jons worst eyepokes.

The guy could be on the cover of a muscle magazine.

Rumble is a badass.

That just goes to show how badass Kos was. He sub'd this big ass dude.

I see that he is practicing his defense against Gus eye pokes. Good job indeed and well played Rumble well played.

That's what DC thought and he still got poked. I feel sorry for his eyes, gus poke people pretty often as well then if he wins JJ is next.

Gus is notorious for eye pokes. That's how he sets up his so called "boxing" by blinding his opponent first.

I'm glad his eyes are fine and the fight is still on, but his eyes wont be fine once Gustafsson, The King of Eyeball Assaults, starts poking and raking the shit out of them.

260cvht.jpg

AlarmingPleasingDodobird.gif

DeliciousTenderGrouse.gif

GloomyPresentAustraliankestrel.gif

im0i34Jas1BD8.gif

i87elLzYmF2oy.gif

I'm glad his eyes are fine and the fight is still on, but his eyes wont be fine once Gustafsson, The King of Eyeball Assaults, starts poking and raking the shit out of them.

260cvht.jpg

im0i34Jas1BD8.gif

i87elLzYmF2oy.gif

The white Jon Jones. But still when they fought Jones gouged him so for now Jones is the true king. Gus will be trying to return the favor next time though.

The white Jon Jones. But still when they fought Jones gouged him so for now Jones is the true king. Gus will be trying to return the favor next time though.

You do know they both poked each other once each in their fight right? Or do you only care about Jones eyepoke?

Watch the fight again then come back and comment. Or just keep your ignorant comments to yourself when you don't know what you're talking about.

Rumble's has a good photographer.
I remember some other pics that were also posted.

Guy is a beast. Still expect Gus to win though. 😖

260cvht.jpg

im0i34Jas1BD8.gif

i87elLzYmF2oy.gif

Was waiting for this. People always seem to forget gus is notorious for eye pokes.

Lol scrolling through AJ's facebook is a good time. He's a really cool, nice dude. Just happens to look like a fucking mutant cannibal beast.

Back