Rumble Johnson: My Eyes Are Fine (Fight Is Not Cancelled)

Hannya MMA

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Keep hearing people say Im hurt and my fight is cancelled... I dunno where that came from but Im healthy and ready to bang on Jan 24.. Btw, my eyes are fine

10341679_756669831068208_2716583991906616420_n.jpg

10933990_756625367739321_7553147592543885482_n.jpg
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anthony-Rumble-Johnson/148012738600590?fref=nf

First picture says he is overlooking his current opponent and already thinking about Jon Jones. This could go bad for Rumble.

Thank god. Cannot wait for this fight.

First picture says he is overlooking his current opponent and already thinking about Jon Jones. This could go bad for Rumble.

I don't think thats it. He got poked badly by Kevin burns. Got caught slightly by Jake rosholt and dj linderman. All whom he ko'd violently.

dayammm he looks like one of his pitbulls in that 2nd photo

I wasn't really serious...

I don't think thats it. He got poked badly by Kevin burns. Got caught slightly by Jake rosholt and dj linderman. All whom he ko'd violently.

Looks like Jones IS a role model.

Don't forget Koscheck, who took Rumble down, took his back and literally jammed his finger into Johnson's eye.... all after faking a knee to his own eye just a minute prior.

That first Kevin Burns fight was total bullshit, yea a punch caused him to scream in pain and fall over holding a single eye...shit still pisses me off despite the result of the second fight

No, that pic says he is prepared for the Gus pokes. (Don't just mention Jones' pokes. He's not the only one.)

What and Gus isn't doing the same by still calling out Jones and making digs at him on facebook?

They both seem to be overlooking each other.

Or perhaps Jones isn't the only person who accidentally eye pokes opponents while pawing?

im0i34Jas1BD8.gif

2j3h7yh.jpg

Back