Media Rumble Johnson looks to have slimmed down

He can slim down as much as he wants... he's still gonna gas.

That being said, I look forward to seeing him back in the UFC and knocking lesser quality competition out.

Should be Blaydes, winner of Franc/Jair will probably get the shot unless DC gets in there which he most likely will, after Rumble destroys Blaydes he can fight for the title

Wouldn't be a bad pick on paper but i'd be inclined to think it's not a super exciting matchup for a casual and Danas pockets. Though I do think he should probably fight someone relatively new and young. Francis would probably be a good choice not considering the rankings.

Jones at lhw

People aren't seeing this but rumble is mounting a comeback to fight jones because there is no other real fight for jon after tonight @lhw.

We all wanted so badly Rumble vs Jones. And if jones wins tonight that's what we are going to get.

As fun as this would be doesn't Rumbles last win being in 2016 against Glover mean he surely has to tune up to some degree before "deserving" a Jones fight especially at LHW.

Wouldn't be a bad pick on paper but i'd be inclined to think it's not a super exciting matchup for a casual and Danas pockets. Though I do think he should probably fight someone relatively new and young. Francis would probably be a good choice not considering the rankings.

As fun as this would be doesn't Rumbles last win being in 2016 against Glover mean he surely has to tune up to some degree before "deserving" a Jones fight especially at LHW.
That really doesn't matter in the era we are in. The truth is Jones rumble was made and fell thru. The fans were super excited about it. It's all that's left at LHW now.

That really doesn't matter in the era we are in. The truth is Jones rumble was made and fell thru. The fans were super excited about it. It's all that's left at LHW now.
5 Years ago and he lost to the inferior fighter, it's a very different era now, i'd imagine the average UFC fan would rather he fought Israel. even he who shall not be named had to tune up against Cowboy instead of getting an immediate title match. I see your point though and there really is shit all happening in the LHW right now.

How this man ever made 170 is the biggest secret in the history of MMA.

It only a secret to idiots. If you are a professional and are dedicated to the right nutrition you can continue to make weight. There is a reason why Jones, Tibau, Costa and a few others continue to make weight even though they are big for their weight division and there is a reason why guys like Kelvin, Rumble, and Lineker couldnt make weight, the guys who were able to make weight were all professionals when it came down to eating right and having the right nutrition and the guys who couldnt make weight werent disciplined when it came to their nutrition.

I laugh at guys like you that make this shit some sort of rocket science, its not, its about nutrition.

There I have exposed the biggest secret you have ever known, your mind is blown aint it? Yeah I know I am a genius, no need to tell me. Einstein aint got shit on me. Youre welcome btw. You owe me one for this, I will collect, you can bet your bottom dollar I will collect!!!

It only a secret to idiots. If you are a professional and are dedicated to the right nutrition you can continue to make weight. There is a reason why Jones, Tibau, Costa and a few others continue to make weight even though they are big for their weight division and there is a reason why guys like Kelvin, Rumble, and Lineker couldnt make weight, the guys who were able to make weight were all professionals when it came down to eating right and having the right nutrition and the guys who couldnt make weight werent disciplined when it came to their nutrition.

I laugh at guys like you that make this shit some sort of rocket science, its not, its about nutrition.

There I have exposed the biggest secret you have ever known, your mind is blown aint it? Yeah I know I am a genius, no need to tell me. Einstein aint got shit on me. Youre welcome btw. You owe me one for this, I will collect, you can bet your bottom dollar I will collect!!!
Yikes

Should be Blaydes, winner of Franc/Jair will probably get the shot unless DC gets in there which he most likely will, after Rumble destroys Blaydes he can fight for the title
Bladyes murders rumble

King Mo got really skinny too in his last Bellator match. He used to be huge in Sengoku.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back