Rumble Johnson back in 2009 and now...

Yes he was a big WW but he definitely put on like 15-20 pounds of muscle in like 6 months which... yea.

Was he roiding as a WW or is he roiding now?
More importantly, has he failed a test? As top level ufc fighters are now the most tested athletes in sports. (Far more than "natural" bodybuilders for one).

In any case, he is huge for both the weight classes.

12722093_10203900322228437_598987718_n.jpg

Rumble looks like he can replace James Woods in Videodrome in that first pic.

StomachVag.jpg

How is this guy natural. Maybe he is. I don't want to hate on him.

Not saying he didn't put on some good size in 6 years, but you really going to use a weigh-in pic vs fight night pic to exaggerate your point? comeon brah

Man cutting all that weight must've been SOO PHYSICALLY DRAINING. I mean I know they would rehydrate themselves before the fight the next night (and This was before the IV ban aswell) but I don't know how he'd have enough energy to lift a damn finger, let alone fight the next night at the highest levels of competition.... I mean that's soooo unhealthy so thank god for the IV bans because that's just a really fast track to kidney failure.... I mean look at the before and after... Him now looks like he ATE the man from the before pic

Same dude...scary as fuck and will cave when the heat is on.

It still boggles my mind that the guy went from fighting at 170 to beating Arlovski at HW. Has anyone else even come close to moving up that many weight classes?

Edit: BJ vs Machida comes to mind, but BJ did lose that fight.

With most guys a transformation like this screams PEDs, but with him what was actually happening was he was just losing ridiculous amounts of muscle to make that weight. Guy's power/athleticism is up there with anyone in UFC history.

He nearly ruined his career from cutting all that weight.

It still boggles my mind that the guy went from fighting at 170 to beating Arlovski at HW. Has anyone else even come close to moving up that many weight classes?

Edit: BJ vs Machida comes to mind, but BJ did lose that fight.

Joe Riggs.

Back