Rumble interview: Classy and very humble, it's gonna be sad to see him or Gus lose.

MagnusGOAT

Make America Great Britain again.
@Black
Reaction score
[YT]watch?v=8NYE_H1cndU[/YT]

I like humble Rumble, but he seems to have the gameplan to "just do his thing" which won't work well against Gus i believe.

Rumble will probably drub him senseless for a round or 2 and finish him. I don't think anyone has the tools to stop him at LHW right now. I honestly see Rumble with the belt by the end of this year.

I agree. I'd get my panties in a bunch if people booed him.

I agree. I'd get my panties in a bunch if people booed him.

Swedish people aren't like that. They'll even clap if someone Ko's a hometown guy if it's impressive.

Cheering for Rumble in this one. I think he has a good chance at beating Gus.

"Imma hit you the same way regardless" - talking to a female reporter. Not a good look.

I'd root for him if he could pose a serious challenge to the cokehead but alas he just isn't tall enough

Swedish people aren't like that. They'll even clap if someone Ko's a hometown guy if it's impressive.

I dunno, we were pretty booey last time :) But yeah, the last part I agree with. We do clap good performances.

Swedish people won't boo a black man lest they be called insensitive.

Haha, true true.

I don't think there was a single person clapping after backstrom got ktfo by Wilkinson. That was an impressive ko

I like humble Rumble, but he seems to have the gameplan to "just do his thing" which won't work well against Gus i believe.

totally agree with the liking humble rumble but i got it going the other way rumble TKO
in the 3rd

He may not want to publicize his actual game plan to a national audience before the fight.

Hearing Jesus getting booed then Max getting the crowd back mentioning national cinnamon bun day was great.

Im pulling for Rumble in this one. I would like to see him get a title shot after this.

Back