rumble in the first 2. or Gus wins

ackileez

ANALINGUSing a PAWG
@Green
Reaction score
I hope rumble has a good gas tank...

GUS is gonna dance around around all night throwing leather at his face.

Awesome awesome fight!

He'll have a shitload of trouble trying to match Gus for five. If he doesn't find an opening or force one before it gets to that, I don't see him winning.

Rumbles best chances are early

Rumble is STRONG, I see him taking this to the ground once he starts getting tired. I could see him winning a decision, he looked fresh in all 3 rounds against Arlovski.

Rumble is STRONG, I see him taking this to the ground once he starts getting tired. I could see him winning a decision, he looked fresh in all 3 rounds against Arlovski.

I don't think Rumble can take Gus down. If he gets tired, I see him going the wall n stall route.

I have either Rumble or Gus winning...Seriously though, I think Gus takes it. Rumbles best chance is for an early KO and I'm sure Gus is training for that.

I'll do you one better - He needs to finish it in the first.

Are you saying both guys can win this fight?

Nostradumbass in da house!

The 5 rounds are the real problem for Johnson.
But he will win regardless.

Sounds reasonable, perhaps even likely. I don't think many can out work Gus over a 5 round fight. He uses his range well and keeps a nasty pace. Rumble will have to at least win the early rounds to have a shot. If he falls behind on the scorecard he's in for a long night.

I hope rumble has a good gas tank...

GUS is gonna dance around around all night throwing leather at his face.

Awesome awesome fight!

First three you infidel! After that, yes, Gus should have the upper hand.

Just like Gus danced around and showed awesome footwork in his last fights....not
And his great defense and footwork in the 5th round of the jones fight...

Rumble can catch Gus and slow him down, thats a good shot.

I do agree based on the way he is built his cardio shouldn't be very good.. that said he went 3 rounds with Phil Davis and didn't look the least bit tired at the end. On the flip side, it was a super easy fight for him and Phil hardly made him work at all.

Rumble isn't fighting at 170lbs anymore. He showed good cardio against Branch, AA, and Davis.

Back