Rumble has never been stopped with strikes..

How in the world did any form of Anthony Johnson get finished by Rich Clementi?

Still trying to grasp this?????

The standups were justified.

giphy.gif

He's got a hell of a chin. Now, if we talk about his neck instead...

Sure, but wasn't it after Vitor had turned him into a panic wrestler/Conor?

Also, it is fair to mention that Rumble was totally drained.
Rumble shot in on him...

Edit. My mistake, miss read it. Carry on.

Rumble said the hardest he's been hit was by Arlovski. He didn't show any signs of being "rocked" though

Outside of his fight with Andrei Arlovski, nobody wants to even trade with him.

The fight with Vitor I honesty thought he was getting the better of the exchanges up until he gassed out badly.

After getting punched in the head, DC practically held on to his dear life on the ground.

If I was Rumble Johnson, I would be working on my ground game and take down defense a million fold over.

Last edited:
didn't arlovski hit him fairly hard a few times and he still not get hurt

Crazy that all of 4 of his legit losses have been by rear naked choke too. Hopefully he's learned to defend against that.

765661bloggif4f14399f5413b.gif

It made Rumble shoot in

No rumble was shooting from the first couple seconds into the fight because his gas tank was shitty because he almost died. While he had a little gas he had vitor on the retreat and scared to bang.

Vitor turned him into a panic wrestler. While he was panicking and running away from Vitor he got caught with a left hook as you can see in that gif and he was hurt and was shooting TD's in panick.

He is a bully who can dish it out but not take it, so it's hardly that impressive that he's never been stopped with strikes yet.

Outside of his fight with Andrei Arlovski, nobody wants to even trade with him.

The fight with Vitor I honesty thought he was getting the better of the exchanges up until he gassed out badly.

After getting punched in the head, DC practically held on to his dear life on the ground.

If I was Rumble Johnson, I would be working on my ground game and take down defense a million fold over.

LOL are there more delusional fans than Johnson fans? Nobody wants to trade with him when he was the one who panick wrestled against Vitor and looked absolutely terrified and wanted no part of the stand up? He was getting better of the exchanges when he was the one getting cracked, hurt and again, panicking and shooting for td's, something that is completely out of character for him and his fighting style.

Stop drooling over his muscles and ko's against smaller fighters and realize what he is. Somebody who will never become champion because he can't overcome adversity.

No rumble was shooting from the first couple seconds into the fight because his gas tank was shitty because he almost died. While he had a little gas he had vitor on the retreat and scared to bang.

He was the panic wrestler you fucking goof. It was the other way around, Vitor outstruck and scared the shit out of him.

Last edited:
Wow, 34 seconds. He's lucky he didn't get dq'd for inactivity.

For every horrible ref job, there's always someone who tries to justify it. Are you biased or just a contrarian?

I am neither. If you take someone down and throw 0 punches, and just lay on them for 34 seconds you deserve to be stood up. He wasn't even trying to pass guard, he was just laying there sucking wind.

Back