Rumble could be HW champ as soon as dc retires

I like the guy. But there's a good chance he'd be taken to the mat, (maybe gas) and take the easy way out.

Uber-Rumble wouldn't pass USADA testing right now....

images

Holy fuck. He looks over 265

Damn .. imagine Nganou vs Aj .... someone is getting KTFO

He'd have some serious trouble at HW, methinks.
Ngannou, Lewis, Miocic, Volkov and Blaydes all give him problems.

Ben Rothwell is coming back soon and I think he would beat Rumble too, likely by submission.

I guarantee one thing -- DC will do everything in his power to set up Cain to be HW champ in 2019. Cain just has to beat Ngannou and I can pretty much guarantee it will be Cain vs. someone for the belt.

According to rumble two days ago he’s 250

Obviously don’t know how true or accurate that is

Rumble has been bodybuilding and bulking. The dude would run out of oxygen in 60 seconds.

Rumble won't even be Shane Carwin's level, lol.

But they will let him compete.

He will have knockout power in both hands.

Enough to win 20-30% of matches.

If he excelled in strength as much in lower body, he could do takedowns n gnp.

Last edited:
gas tank was already a huge weakness before.

might be Kimbo level now. ( RIP tho )
He went the distance with Davis without any issues. DC fights are not a good indicator because of the differences in skillset.

Of course, Rumble would have to lose a bunch of muscle.

A man who has been accused of domestic violence by three separate women, and plead no contest once. A man of so little fighting heart that his alternative nickname is Crumble. A man whose last fight was so inexplicably boneheaded his own coaches were disgusted.

The pining after this guy is something I'll never understand, even if he does have the power of Thor's hammer in his hand.

Bravo. You just killed all of their Rumblehugger boners.

If Crumble managed to 1-punch-KO people, then Uberumble will 1-punch-murder people.

<6>

Back