Rumble could be HW champ as soon as dc retires

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He probably needs 2019 to get back into fighting shape but this guy could come back at whatever age he is and destroy some dudes at hw, I'm sure of it. HW is at an all time low. I would 100% favor him over ngannou and Lewis if he looks anything like he looked against Arlovski (which wasn't even that great). I hate that this guy gave up prize fighting for bodybuilding.

Uber-Rumble wouldn't pass USADA testing right now....

images

If jones has lingering picograms theres no way rumbles passing a drug test now

Uber-Rumble wouldn't pass USADA testing right now....

images
And it looks like he has trouble breathing. He will probably gas in under one minute with all that muscle. Let him enjoy retirement life of lifting weights and throwing yoga mats

And it looks like he has trouble breathing. He will probably gas in under one minute with all that muscle
gas tank was already a huge weakness before.

might be Kimbo level now. ( RIP tho )

The first battle Rumble would have to win is USADA testing, and from what he looks like now I don't think that's happening anytime soon.

No one will survive the first punch he throws

I agree. I don't think anybody in the division beats him.

He's been away for a good bit now.
He's become a powerlifter guy.
IF he is taken down he gets killed on the ground.
Now that he's powerlifter guy his gas tank couldn't handle walking from a parking space just past the handicap ones into Target.

A man who has been accused of domestic violence by three separate women, and plead no contest once. A man of so little fighting heart that his alternative nickname is Crumble. A man whose last fight was so inexplicably boneheaded his own coaches were disgusted.

The pining after this guy is something I'll never understand, even if he does have the power of Thor's hammer in his hand.

He'd have some serious trouble at HW, methinks.
Ngannou, Lewis, Miocic, Volkov and Blaydes all give him problems.

He'd have to cut a ton of weight. Most of it being muscle.

Even IF he comes back to MMA, Crumble won't ever be champion.

Are headbutts to the chest allowed? If so, Rumble's new pointy head could kill a man.

Back