Rumble Beating Gus is Such an Underrated Victory

I did some of the cardio tests that I normally do and my numbers weren't the same.

He's not lying.

THEY WERE HIS BEST NUMBERS EVER.

He posted it on instragram, bragging about how he was breaking his records before the Gus fight.

Jon Jones is a lying sack of cheating shit.

He's not lying.

THEY WERE HIS BEST NUMBERS EVER.

He posted it on instragram, bragging about how he was breaking his records before the Gus fight.

Jon Jones is a lying sack of cheating shit.

A fighter said he was in the best shape of his life, pre fight?

Shocking and completely unheard of.

A fighter said he was in the best shape of his life, pre fight?

Shocking and completely unheard of.

He posted the actual numbers you half wit.

Keep bullshitting for your cheating boy Jones though!

He posted the actual numbers you half wit.

Keep bullshitting for your cheating boy Jones though!

Post said picture and his numbers for his other fights then we can talk and compare.

Or keep crying.

Clicked on this thread to read salty posts from Gus fans crying about an accidental headbutt when Gus pokes everyone, including Rumble, in the eye

Leaving satisfied, will check later for more

Considering that your post got likes Sherdog is really crazy.
When no knees Shogun is the best win on your resume, you really haven't done squat.
You can be mad about it all you want, but it's true.

Post said picture and his numbers for his other fights then we can talk and compare.

Or keep crying.

I'm sorry Jon Jones is a lying cheat, and you're left attempting to defend him online. That's a serious job.

Perhaps if he was honest (ever), we wouldn't have to search through years of his instagram, or twitter to try and connect the dots of his words.

All we do know, and this is beyond opinion, is that he says one thing, and eventually says another. You want to defend the thing he said second, and I'm just laughing at the fact you can't comprehend he's dishonest. His tattoo should be evidence enough for you.

To compare Rumble to Ngannou is insulting. Sure, they might look the same but one is clearly the more experienced, polished striker.
i acknowledged this in my post, but it was a recent fight that is comparable in terms of the striking match up

i also think stipe is better than gus, so like i said originally its a bit skewed, but it still stands.

Gus' best win is over old man Glover, never understood the love he gets around here

His best performances are his losses...

Gus is an extremely overrated boxer because he has half decent boxing in a division with no boxing.

Rumble relies more on physical gifts than a technically inclined striker like gus and thus, he shouldn't beat Gus. But he did.

Stipe outclassed Ngannou standing, it's a good example of how that kind of striking battle should go if the technical striker is worth his salt. It's a bit skewed because Stipe is better than Gus and Rumble is slightly better than Francis technically speaking, but the comparison still stands imo

Hmm, I don't remember Stipe outclassing Ngannou on the feet. He landed some sweet shots and had good head movement but remember about shots that HE took that messed up his face a bit. He outclassed him in the grappling department. I don't get where this "Ngannou" is a sloppy brawler comes from. Not saying you said it like this exactly but you I'm just saying, because I read that a lot and I don't think that's reality.

When no knees Shogun is the best win on your resume, you really haven't done squat.
I'd say the Glover win is better than Shogun but Glover is old and slow as well.

I'm sorry Jon Jones is a lying cheat, and you're left attempting to defend him online. That's a serious job.

Perhaps if he was honest (ever), we wouldn't have to search through years of his instagram, or twitter to try and connect the dots of his words.

All we do know, and this is beyond opinion, is that he says one thing, and eventually says another. You want to defend the thing he said second, and I'm just laughing at the fact you can't comprehend he's dishonest. His tattoo should be evidence enough for you.

So there is no picture of his all time best numbers?

<JonesLaugh>

So there is no picture of his all time best numbers?

<JonesLaugh>

That's not what you asked for you moron, lol.

You told me to go find numbers from his *other* fights and compare them to the instagram post before Gus. Like fucking hell I'm going to go through years of his instagram, or twitter to do all that.

Two seconds on Google found these though, enjoy!

"Just finished a killer cardio workout!! Crushed my numbers from last camp" - Jon Jones

But, but, but... After Jon Jones got his shit pushed in he said he was partying, and had bad cardio! <45>

A green 26 years old Gustafsson beat a 31 years old Shogun, 1 year after Shogun was UFC champion, nice try.
And a juiced to the grill Thiago Silva, Glover Teixeira, Manuwa and Blachowicz aren't exactly nobodies.

LHW Rumble is a wrecking machine at the start of a fight. The problem is he quits when dragged into deeper waters. The victory doesn't show anything we don't already know.
I don't think he quits as such, he's just a dangerous mother fucker with a full gas tank, he's a ball of fast twitch muscle for christ sake, drag him into deep waters where that muscle has no oxygen and he has nothing left to give.

Back