Media Rumble asked about a potential fight vs. Francis Ngannou

frandie2b

------(SALD BELT)------
@red
Reaction score
Cliffs :
- Says it has to happen at the right time
- He wants it to be for the title

For those who don't know they already trained with each other, and Rumble talked about the sparring session

He knows brain damage WILL happen, and he doesn't want to take that shit for a typical fight night.

Typically would annoy me, but this fight warrants something like a BMF belt, something extra... (because Stipe, or DC isn't losing to either one of these guys so there will be no UFC title fight between them.)

If both in shape, Ngannou wrecks him

He knows brain damage WILL happen, and he doesn't want to take that shit for a typical fight night.

Typically would annoy me, but this fight warrants something like a BMF belt, something extra... (because Stipe, or DC isn't losing to either one of these guys so there will be no UFC title fight between them.)
The big black champion belt for this one imo

I got Rumble in that one.

I'm not sold on Nganabadabingbong

In my perfect world, no one would talk about Conor again until he signs to fight.

Similarly, we should all stop talking about A Johnson until he joins the USADA pool.

To be fair, that's not a good or fair comeback fight for anyone who's been out as long as Rumble. I'd love to see it, but he needs something of a tune-up fight or 2 first.

He needs to go humble rumble and realise we want to see an eating contest between the two.

I'm a fan of his but you just don't drop in for a title shot.

Francis vs. Rumble for the All-Time World Scariest Dude belt (ATWSD) with Dana making a new belt just for that fight.

Dude has been off for so long, gaining weight & smoking weed - he'll get wrecked by his 25 second cardio alone...

I think ngannou could end this fight landing an uppercut to rumble who is a much smaller man, also francis has good reflexes and a noticeable reach advantage, if rumble goes inside boom he get caught but you know all is possible. If ngannou looks gun shy rumble has a chance

Back