Rumble and trt vitor training for comeback

Looks ready to gas in 2 minutes instead of 4.

Jesus, he looks like a freakin rhino.

zzrhXH8.jpg

They should give Rumble an easy win, feed him Cyril Asker or that guy Struve recently beat. Rumble is not going to be a big HW, I'm very curious to see what he looks like at a weigh in...I feel people are getting a little too optimistic about his return.

Put him against Todd Duffee or the Big Baby diaper guy for his first Hw fight.

Vitor’s a fucking goat. May not have the belts but the man put in the work and has been a problem for everyone for 20 years. Much love for Vitor!

Rumble vs Ngannou please and put helmets on the ref and cage side audience.

Rumble looks like an explosive shane carwin, can't wait to see his hw debut. I know he fought at hw before but this time he really is hw.

RIP the entire HW division. How the fuck did he ever make 170?

Vitor's son is in there too.
He better train, Because i suppose Wand's son (Thor Silva) is training a lot more!

Hahaha holy shit for a HW, that's incredibly fluid and fast. AND ITS FROM 285 LB RUMBLE!!

Everyone said he'd be slow and shitty at 285. That was only 5 seconds of padwork but he's definitely not slow.

They should give Rumble an easy win, feed him Cyril Asker or that guy Struve recently beat. Rumble is not going to be a big HW, I'm very curious to see what he looks like at a weigh in...I feel people are getting a little too optimistic about his return.
He weighs 285 lbs in that video..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back