Rukus

The5thgod

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Does Brandon Thatch take out Paulo Thiago and build some more nice momentum to his hypetrain or does Thiago shut it all down. I think it's a tough one to call, but if I had to choose I'd say Thiago by UD.

Paulo Thiago is one of the weakest fighters of UFC and I've been saying this since his fight against Koscheck.
He has weak ground game (the best he can do is avoid being submitted, in other hand I'm pretty sure he is the fighter with most position losses in grappling of UFC) and zero striking.
His wins over Kos and Swick were the worst thing that happened to him, no irony.
He should have started against lowtiers to build himself as a fighter. People (and media in general) created a huge hype on the guy which he couldn't afford it.

Paulo Thiago is one of the weakest fighters of UFC and I've been saying this since his fight against Koscheck.
He has weak ground game (the best he can do is avoid being submitted, in other hand I'm pretty sure he is the fighter with most position losses in grappling of UFC) and zero striking.
His wins over Kos and Swick were the worst thing that happened to him, no irony.
He should have started against lowtiers to build himself as a fighter. People (and media in general) created a huge hype on the guy which he couldn't afford it.

Can't agree with that. I think he's overrated, but he's far from one the weakest fighters in the UFC.

As long as Thiago is not a full time fighter, he won't be top again, times changed.

But, I think he has this one in the bag.

Easy fight for Thatch.

Honestly surprised Thiago is still in the UFC, he's 2-4 in his last 6....

didnt thiago just get knocked out by perosh? if thatch comes out like he did in his debut i'll just go with 1st round tko

Perosh = LHW (205lbs - 93kg)
Thiago = WW (170lbs- 77kg)

hahaha i was too lazy to just google it but i know thiago just got knocked out by a pretty goofy looking shot, also just googled and i completely forgot it was siyar.

im goin for the dude from the nos commercial

hahaha i was too lazy to just google it but i know thiago just got knocked out by a pretty goofy looking shot, also just googled and i completely forgot it was siyar.

He was completely grapplefucked by the dong as well.

Hope Thatch can keep his momentum going.

Back