Rudy Giuliani claims Joe Frazier is still voting.

Are we just going to forget 3 and a half years of "Russian interference" and an impeachment of a sitting US president because the Russian used bots on social media ?

There is numerous proof of dead people voting, ballot recording machines glitching ballots almost always towards Biden and widespread reports of mail in votes being collected late, observers being blocked and votes counted against conditions mandated in court orders.

Regardless of who wins once all this done, how can you be so naïve and hypocritical? If the results had gone the other way I can guarantee the media and Democratic party would be jumping up and down, but you can't see pass your bias. We get it Trump is a mean, orange, bad man and everyone hates him expect the 71+ million voters who have voted for him this election. There could be voter fraud on either side. What is wrong with a recount with all the questionable things going on?

Sincerely,

Non american who has done a little research
Breitbart and Infowars aren’t “research”.

Seriously, if there is so much fraud going on you’d think those Republican hacks would be able to make ONE case stick, no?

Ps...the Trump impeachment had nothing to do with Russian meddling. Two separate scandals.

Troll or QTard?

Casting a vote for Trump’s opposition isn’t cheating, it’s having a functional forebrain.

It’s nearly always the loudest whiner that’s the guilty party..Trump thought he’d be able to cheat with enough voter suppression to hold the line...nope. Trump never saw a shortcut he wouldn’t take, or a lie that he wouldn’t make, and with a Whale sized ego, of course he believes EVERYBODY is as slimy as he is.

Now he’s hoping that he can whine his way to the Supreme Court where he is hoping for a partisan path to retaining power. Problem is that NONE of their claims have stood up to elementary scrutiny and one by one his moronic cry-suits are getting laughed out of court.
I watched on election night as Trump led in democrat governed Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Georgia. The ballot counting stopped because 'they were tired' and 'a pipe burst'. Anyone with a brain knew at that moment that bs was afoot.

60k mail in ballots in a row were all counted for Biden in democrat majority cities (which is every big city) in the aforementioned states. This is mathematically impossible. Even though we knew there would be more mail in ballots for Biden, there is no way that he would get 10s of 1,000s in a row. It's clear cheating.

On top of this, Republican voters were told that their ballot had already been cast and that they couldn't vote even though this was untrue. Voters were also given markers to fill out their ballots even though the machine only reads ink. Ballot counting machines were also found to contain glitches that didn't count votes for Trump though the same issue didn't exist for Biden ballots.

Representatives for both sides showed up to observe the ballot counting and in democratic cities, Republican ballot observers were told to watch the count from 40, 60, 80 feet away and in some instances were told to observe the count from outside the building while the count was done inside.

There are also allegations of votes coming in late being counted, of there being ballots for Biden with no other candidate or proposition voted on, and of there being ballots for Biden with no corresponding identification as is required by law, all of which is incredibly suspect. You should be able to verify whether your vote was counted but for me, I was never given any receipt or confirmation number to look online. If I buy an apple from the store I automatically get a receipt, but not for my vote? Ridiculous.

By November 4th, Biden had recovered a huge deficit in all of the aforementioned states. On November 3rd, the Associated Press, who is purported by Google/YouTube (one of the many extremely biased left leaning big tech companies) to be neutral (they are not neutral, they favor Democrats), had called several states early for Biden. If you watched the ballot count live, it was totally ridiculous how long they took to finally give Florida and Texas to Trump. There was no way that Biden could win those states with 97%+ of the votes counted and the lead too large to be overcome, yet they still wouldn't call it for Trump. Meanwhile, they called states for Biden with barely more than 50% of the votes counted and a slim lead.

The Pennsylvania comeback was so absurd. They overcame a lead of 700k on November 3rd after they stopped counting at 64%. They stopped counting and manufactured ballots all night and threatened physical violence against observers if they came close. They also covered the windows with cardboard while they filled out ballots for Biden and removed ballots for Trump.

Funny that none of y'all ever questioned the Russian interference but when the situation is reversed, Google, YouTube, and all the social media platforms are quick to defend this election as being legitimate. Not a chance...

Trump won not only the electoral vote but the popular vote as well in both 2016 and 2020. In both elections, the Democrats cheated as they are notorious for doing, casting ballots for people who are not alive anymore. This will be investigated by our courts and I pray that justice will prevail. It doesn't matter what the media or a few libs online say. We have a democracy to protect and this deserves to be investigated.

That’s pretty weird it’s the complete opposite in my area at least in the media connected to my area and my state is as blue as it gets. I think they’re some of the most vocal people around. They’ve taken over all the local news sites on FB. You click on anything not even related to politics and there they are ranting on about Dems being sheeps and freedom this and that and not wearing mask. They harass anyone who disagrees with them to the point they have the comment section to themselves since mid pandemic. Everyone has to know how tough they are and how much love they got for the big guy lmao. It’s shameful because we know what he encourages and embraces and it just means my state is much more prejudice than I already knew it was.
sounds totally the opposite. I remember when bush jr. won the reelection, there was a lot of confusion then about how he won when it seemed as if everyone was against him. I learned then that america really is two countries. I had very little firsthand experience with that other america, very little. When I'd go to alaska, i'd have culture shock and I was used to saying certain things and not being challenged, well, some of these people would challenge things i said, not that that's a problem, i kind of thought they were really judgemental and brainwashed, and, honestly, both sides are pretty brainwashed and susceptible to being influenced by their environments.

I don't vote, just observe. Many things about Trump I admire, his heartiness, his cunning, his drive. He's had a rough four years and yet who was it doing most of the rallying even when he had the coronavirus? The man has an admirable constitution. Whether he's racist or not, I think he has to have some serious racism just based off the entire Obama/Birther thing but he's also supposedly helped black people start business' and has hired latinos, even illegals if I remember right. So,.., in that way, he may be like most of us, more than a little hypocritical. Interesting character and he won't be soon forgotten. One more thing, he's a helluva showman, i'm gonna miss all the laughter his actions and statements have given me. Fucker is funny even when he isn't trying to be, I was roaring during the entire coronavirus walk as he stuffed that mask in his pocket and gave the thumbs up, he's funny as hell. I think even people that hate him get a laugh out of the fucker.

I mean, he’s going to be the most politically experienced candidate to take office. Let’s let him take his shot and see what happens hehe.
He'll be lucky to make it to the end of his first term if what I'm seeing and hearing is accurate. I really don't know why either guy would want to be in that position at their ages, who wants the end of their life so full of turmoil?

You live in Seattle like I did 4 years ago. I didnt know one person voting for Trump. Only Trump signs I saw were East of Puyallup or Bellevue if you drove for 20mins to one of those little towns outside of the metro area.
where'd you go?

Bellevue seems to be more like seattle, but Everette and places like that have Trump signs out. Seattle people really do look down on smaller town people, i guess like most city people. They don't really try to see things from any other perspective and it seems as though they just never forgave trump for winning the last time, the same way trump and others never forgave obama for winning.

I watched on election night as Trump led in democrat governed Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Georgia. The ballot counting stopped because 'they were tired' and 'a pipe burst'. Anyone with a brain knew at that moment that bs was afoot.

60k mail in ballots in a row were all counted for Biden in democrat majority cities (which is every big city) in the aforementioned states. This is mathematically impossible. Even though we knew there would be more mail in ballots for Biden, there is no way that he would get 10s of 1,000s in a row. It's clear cheating.

On top of this, Republican voters were told that their ballot had already been cast and that they couldn't vote even though this was untrue. Voters were also given markers to fill out their ballots even though the machine only reads ink. Ballot counting machines were also found to contain glitches that didn't count votes for Trump though the same issue didn't exist for Biden ballots.

Representatives for both sides showed up to observe the ballot counting and in democratic cities, Republican ballot observers were told to watch the count from 40, 60, 80 feet away and in some instances were told to observe the count from outside the building while the count was done inside.

There are also allegations of votes coming in late being counted, of there being ballots for Biden with no other candidate or proposition voted on, and of there being ballots for Biden with no corresponding identification as is required by law, all of which is incredibly suspect. You should be able to verify whether your vote was counted but for me, I was never given any receipt or confirmation number to look online. If I buy an apple from the store I automatically get a receipt, but not for my vote? Ridiculous.

By November 4th, Biden had recovered a huge deficit in all of the aforementioned states. On November 3rd, the Associated Press, who is purported by Google/YouTube (one of the many extremely biased left leaning big tech companies) to be neutral (they are not neutral, they favor Democrats), had called several states early for Biden. If you watched the ballot count live, it was totally ridiculous how long they took to finally give Florida and Texas to Trump. There was no way that Biden could win those states with 97%+ of the votes counted and the lead too large to be overcome, yet they still wouldn't call it for Trump. Meanwhile, they called states for Biden with barely more than 50% of the votes counted and a slim lead.

The Pennsylvania comeback was so absurd. They overcame a lead of 700k on November 3rd after they stopped counting at 64%. They stopped counting and manufactured ballots all night and threatened physical violence against observers if they came close. They also covered the windows with cardboard while they filled out ballots for Biden and removed ballots for Trump.

Funny that none of y'all ever questioned the Russian interference but when the situation is reversed, Google, YouTube, and all the social media platforms are quick to defend this election as being legitimate. Not a chance...

Trump won not only the electoral vote but the popular vote as well in both 2016 and 2020. In both elections, the Democrats cheated as they are notorious for doing, casting ballots for people who are not alive anymore. This will be investigated by our courts and I pray that justice will prevail. It doesn't matter what the media or a few libs online say. We have a democracy to protect and this deserves to be investigated.

{<jordan}

you’d have to be fckin brain dead to believe any of that nonsense

Are we just going to forget 3 and a half years of "Russian interference" and an impeachment of a sitting US president because the Russian used bots on social media ?

There is numerous proof of dead people voting, ballot recording machines glitching ballots almost always towards Biden and widespread reports of mail in votes being collected late, observers being blocked and votes counted against conditions mandated in court orders.

Regardless of who wins once all this done, how can you be so naïve and hypocritical? If the results had gone the other way I can guarantee the media and Democratic party would be jumping up and down, but you can't see pass your bias. We get it Trump is a mean, orange, bad man and everyone hates him expect the 71+ million voters who have voted for him this election. There could be voter fraud on either side. What is wrong with a recount with all the questionable things going on?

Sincerely,

Non american who has done a little research

lol there is no proof, and court cases are being thrown out left right and centre for that exact reason.
Feel free to post some proof of widespread voter fraud in bidens favour. Actual proof, not a social media post from a partisan hack

Last edited:

hKWYW2t.gif

Murican politics is really bad. And sad.
Its like watching two little school children having a war on words.
'but but but the other one'.

Pathetic.

The problem is that your inaccurate information is coming from the fake news msm. There's nothing fragile about standing up for democracy and this will be reviewed in court.
See you are making multiple mistakes. Because you get your inaccurate information from propaganda machines you assume the information obtained by anyone who challenges you is from the same. Its not. Poly Sci. was my major and my opinions are formed off facts by me.
No, fan-boying out over a fascist want -to -be dictator is not democracy.
-Democracy isn't the militarization of police
-Democracy isn't attacking protesters to clear out for a photo-op
-Democracy isn't condemning peaceful protesters who kneel and demand they be fired or physically harmed
-Democracy isn't supporting and encouraging nut jobs who attacked, and endangered a political rival with deadly weapons in a mob convoy
-Democracy isn't lying about a pandemic and intentionally spreading misinformation to try and win a re-election.
- Democracy isn't demanding 5 innocent minorities be jailed for a crime they clearly did not commit. In order to incite racial motives
- Democracy isn't making up FAKE NEWS against the elected and chosen by the people President of the USA claiming he's not an American citizen with no proof simply because he's part black African.
-Most importantly Democracy isn't saying you won an election when their is no proof you did. But accepting the results for all the majority government house seats you won from that same election. Or the results in the election prior.

Meme's are not proof.... If its real and you are so informed post your proof. Or at least spam something thats funny. The Harris one is creepy and weird. Typical of people who cant accept reality.

Breitbart and Infowars aren’t “research”.

Seriously, if there is so much fraud going on you’d think those Republican hacks would be able to make ONE case stick, no?

Ps...the Trump impeachment had nothing to do with Russian meddling. Two separate scandals.
No its true bro. Alex Jones told me that a gay frog voted 67,000 times for Biden. And the frog was felon. Felons can't vote. All sponsored by George Soros bro. He has the documents. He litterally took a stack of blank printer paper and flaled it around. That's all the proof we need on these plausible scenarios.

sounds totally the opposite. I remember when bush jr. won the reelection, there was a lot of confusion then about how he won when it seemed as if everyone was against him. I learned then that america really is two countries. I had very little firsthand experience with that other america, very little. When I'd go to alaska, i'd have culture shock and I was used to saying certain things and not being challenged, well, some of these people would challenge things i said, not that that's a problem, i kind of thought they were really judgemental and brainwashed, and, honestly, both sides are pretty brainwashed and susceptible to being influenced by their environments.

I don't vote, just observe. Many things about Trump I admire, his heartiness, his cunning, his drive. He's had a rough four years and yet who was it doing most of the rallying even when he had the coronavirus? The man has an admirable constitution. Whether he's racist or not, I think he has to have some serious racism just based off the entire Obama/Birther thing but he's also supposedly helped black people start business' and has hired latinos, even illegals if I remember right. So,.., in that way, he may be like most of us, more than a little hypocritical. Interesting character and he won't be soon forgotten. One more thing, he's a helluva showman, i'm gonna miss all the laughter his actions and statements have given me. Fucker is funny even when he isn't trying to be, I was roaring during the entire coronavirus walk as he stuffed that mask in his pocket and gave the thumbs up, he's funny as hell. I think even people that hate him get a laugh out of the fucker.

well yeah that’s how it’s been here, it can be a news article about cute bear cubs and they’ll hijack it with political stuff. See the guy is a businessman and a good talker as is Biden and he chose from the start what group of people to attract & it wasn’t a bright group. Im not political at all, And I have disagreements with both sides but im not going to back a group that belittles my kind and we know The uptick there was in these incidents after his encouragement. He prepared his followers for weeks before election day. Saying it was going to be the biggest fraud in history and all the counting should stop on nov 3 at night because he knew most dems were going to vote by mail. It’s actually disturbing how easy these people shove any narrative in themselves from any good talker without challenging legitimacy.

No its true bro. Alex Jones told me that a gay frog voted 67,000 times for Biden. And the frog was felon. Felons can't vote. All sponsored by George Soros bro. He has the documents. He litterally took a stack of blank printer paper and flaled it around. That's all the proof we need on these plausible scenarios.

And they’ll take it in because “Our guy is big on lgbt! He’s the most pro lgbt president in the history of our country! He’s done an incredible job!”

it’s funny how all of these cases are being dismissed and all these lawyers are being laughed at even by republican judges. And how all these election official in republican controlled states and saying they didn’t see any signs of widespread errors. At this point he’s damaging the reputation of members of his own party.

I don’t know how people fall for this kind of shit. The man’s plans were evident when he was Pushing his followers to question the results even before they came out because he knows any kind of blue wave was coming from Dems voting through mail.

“as soon as Nov 3rd ends im going in there with my lawyers to stop the count because there shouldn’t be anymore counting”

are you serious dude...

And they’ll take it in because “Our guy is big on lgbt! He’s the most pro lgbt president in the history of our country! He’s done an incredible job!”

it’s funny how all of these cases are being dismissed and all these lawyers are being laughed at even by republican judges. And how all these election official in republican controlled states and saying they didn’t see any signs of widespread errors. At this point he’s damaging the reputation of members of his own party.

I don’t know how people fall for this kind of shit. The man’s plans were evident when he was Pushing his followers to question the results even before they came out because he knows any kind of blue wave was coming from Dems voting through mail.

“as soon as Nov 3rd ends im going in there with my lawyers to stop the count because there shouldn’t be anymore counting”

are you serious dude...
Its because they can't be honest plain and simple.
"Democracy" is a buzz word they hide behind They 100% don't support or know the meaning of it. America has become nothing but substance less mantra and symbolism to them. To where the propaganda and symbols actually mean more than the concepts they were simply just supposed to represent in the background.
Its the legit definition of being a sore loser and sour grapes. As much as I hated that Trump won 4 years ago it was easy to see it was what a huge chunk of Americans wanted and he clearly won despite junk science polls. I would of sounded retarded if I didn't acknowledge he won simply because I was in my feelings. I also never made dumb predictions that he would never win so a lot of it is idiots having to eat their lame MAGA always winning mantra they have been spamming for 4 years.

See you are making multiple mistakes. Because you get your inaccurate information from propaganda machines you assume the information obtained by anyone who challenges you is from the same. Its not. Poly Sci. was my major and my opinions are formed off facts by me.
No, fan-boying out over a fascist want -to -be dictator is not democracy.
-Democracy isn't the militarization of police
-Democracy isn't attacking protesters to clear out for a photo-op
-Democracy isn't condemning peaceful protesters who kneel and demand they be fired or physically harmed
-Democracy isn't supporting and encouraging nut jobs who attacked, and endangered a political rival with deadly weapons in a mob convoy
-Democracy isn't lying about a pandemic and intentionally spreading misinformation to try and win a re-election.
- Democracy isn't demanding 5 innocent minorities be jailed for a crime they clearly did not commit. In order to incite racial motives
- Democracy isn't making up FAKE NEWS against the elected and chosen by the people President of the USA claiming he's not an American citizen with no proof simply because he's part black African.
-Most importantly Democracy isn't saying you won an election when their is no proof you did. But accepting the results for all the majority government house seats you won from that same election. Or the results in the election prior.

Meme's are not proof.... If its real and you are so informed post your proof. Or at least spam something thats funny. The Harris one is creepy and weird. Typical of people who cant accept reality.

bruh if he responds to this you should just save your time lmao

Its because they can't be honest plain and simple.
"Democracy" is a buzz word they hide behind They 100% don't support or know the meaning of it. America has become nothing but substance less mantra and symbolism to them. To where the propaganda and symbols actually mean more than the concepts they were simply just supposed to represent in the background.
Its the legit definition of being a sore loser and sour grapes. As much as I hated that Trump won 4 years ago it was easy to see it was what a huge chunk of Americans wanted and he clearly won despite junk science polls. I would of sounded retarded if I didn't acknowledge he won simply because I was in my feelings. I also never made dumb predictions that he would never win so a lot of it is idiots having to eat their lame MAGA always winning mantra they have been spamming for 4 years.

At least it has exposed that the country is way more prejudice than we though and uumm.. way dumber lmao. I mean not that we should openly trust any politician without holding them accountable for their promises but these guys follow anything they’re given blindly. Then they deny the guy encourages racism and has increased tensions. My state is as blue as it gets and in the town I work I’ve seen a fair share of these supporters, one of them with a huge flag on the back of his scooter acting a fool, funniest thing is the man is mixed, looks like a mulatto with an almost blonde afro.

This town is known for it’s football team, it’s called the Rebels and it’s name has been Challenged before And they’ve tried to change it. White students were tired of other schools calling them racist because of it and colored students have Spoken up with their thoughts, the mascot is a rebel with a confederate flag lol. This year the teams name was challenged again and was voted out, this didn’t sit well with many locals so you know what their response was? A rebel pride sign in shit ton of houses around the town. But the name was challenged before and this had never happened, it’s obvious what the message was. They used the schools colors but the signs started to come out after George Floyd smh.

At least it has exposed that the country is way more prejudice than we though and uumm.. way dumber lmao. I mean not that we should openly trust any politician without holding them accountable for their promises but these guys follow anything they’re given blindly. Then they deny the guy encourages racism and has increased tensions. My state is as blue as it gets and in the town I work I’ve seen a fair share of these supporters, one of them with a huge flag on the back of his scooter acting a fool, funniest thing is the man is mixed, looks like a mulatto with an almost blonde afro.

This town is known for it’s football team, it’s called the Rebels and it’s name has been Challenged before And they’ve tried to change it. White students were tired of other schools calling them racist because of it and colored students have Spoken up with their thoughts, the mascot is a rebel with a confederate flag lol. This year the teams name was challenged again and was voted out, this didn’t sit well with many locals so you know what their response was? A rebel pride sign in shit ton of houses around the town. But the name was challenged before and this had never happened, it’s obvious what the message was. They used the schools colors but the signs started to come out after George Floyd smh.
You wouldn't happen to be talking about Willoughby, Ohio would you???

where'd you go?

Bellevue seems to be more like seattle, but Everette and places like that have Trump signs out. Seattle people really do look down on smaller town people, i guess like most city people. They don't really try to see things from any other perspective and it seems as though they just never forgave trump for winning the last time, the same way trump and others never forgave obama for winning.
Denver 2 years ago. I'll be back in Seattle within a year.
Denver you see a mixture. But Seattle is like NYC where you never saw any Trump ppl ever.

Back