Rudy Giuliani claims Joe Frazier is still voting.

crazy times we live in, i think on that we can all agree. As for the election, i'm mystified by how close it was, where were all the trump voters the last four years? I don't see or hear or meet many of them. I know that there is a divide between city's and the rural communities but even still, online you'd think you'd come across the supporters, but I don't recall seeing many. Certainly not the nearly 50/50 that the election has turned out. Therefore, I don't even get the need for any falsifying of any votes to begin with. Scratching my head really over the whole thing.
You live in Seattle like I did 4 years ago. I didnt know one person voting for Trump. Only Trump signs I saw were East of Puyallup or Bellevue if you drove for 20mins to one of those little towns outside of the metro area.

One of the dudes who spoke there was also a pedophile who'd been convicted in the 90s of exposing himself to a 7 year old girl, and an 11 year old girl. Darryl Mikell Brooks.

Didn't realize that. Man, it's just one thing after another with these people (trumptards, not blacks). It's actually poetic how they just find each other. Like Real Recognize Real... Real shitty.

I am embarrassed for all Conservatives at the moment. Your douchey fucktard lost, move on.
Honestly, what a pathetic group of jerk offs. The ONLY guy with a modicum of integrety in the entire Republican party seems to be a Mormon. A FUCKING MORMON! Run a real candidate instead of a racist POS baby next go around.

With all of this shit, these assholes need to provide proof, or shut the fuck up like a grownup.

I said months ago that they'd have to haul Trump out of the Whitehouse kicking and screaming like a toddler, and God damn if that isn't the case.

Are we just going to forget 3 and a half years of "Russian interference" and an impeachment of a sitting US president because the Russian used bots on social media ?

There is numerous proof of dead people voting, ballot recording machines glitching ballots almost always towards Biden and widespread reports of mail in votes being collected late, observers being blocked and votes counted against conditions mandated in court orders.

Regardless of who wins once all this done, how can you be so naïve and hypocritical? If the results had gone the other way I can guarantee the media and Democratic party would be jumping up and down, but you can't see pass your bias. We get it Trump is a mean, orange, bad man and everyone hates him expect the 71+ million voters who have voted for him this election. There could be voter fraud on either side. What is wrong with a recount with all the questionable things going on?

Sincerely,

Non american who has done a little research

Win fairly and I will.
Even your own conservative hand picked judges lol'ed you guys out of court for no evidence.
You guys have logic backwards. You guys are making the claims so its up to you to have proof.
No proof = no fraud. Don't be so fragile.

Are we just going to forget 3 and a half years of "Russian interference" and an impeachment of a sitting US president because the Russian used bots on social media ?

There is numerous proof of dead people voting, ballot recording machines glitching ballots almost always towards Biden and widespread reports of mail in votes being collected late, observers being blocked and votes counted against conditions mandated in court orders.

Regardless of who wins once all this done, how can you be so naïve and hypocritical? If the results had gone the other way I can guarantee the media and Democratic party would be jumping up and down, but you can't see pass your bias. We get it Trump is a mean, orange, bad man and everyone hates him expect the 71+ million voters who have voted for him this election. There could be voter fraud on either side. What is wrong with a recount with all the questionable things going on?

Sincerely,

You get that this has gone on in every election on both sides since ever, right????
The issue is you need proof to prove its wide spread enough to actually change the #s.
You cant say you have proof then go well we can prove some but speculate on others. Thats not how proof works.
The shoe was on the other foot 4 years ago and your guarantee was incorrect. Polls said no chance Trump won big. Democrats blamed the state of America and their own shitty party and peacefully transitioned. They did not cry fraud on Sherdog .

Even your own conservative hand picked judges lol'ed you guys out of court for no evidence.
You guys have logic backwards. You guys are making the claims so its up to you to have proof.
No proof = no fraud. Don't be so fragile.
The problem is that your inaccurate information is coming from the fake news msm. There's nothing fragile about standing up for democracy and this will be reviewed in court.

Sincerely,

Thanks for speaking English and not foreign.

Democrats can't cheat to win the election. Sounds like you need your filthy mouth cleaned with soap. This fraud election will be evaluated in court and no amount of profanity or assertions of victory by the liberal media will change that.
Troll or QTard?

Casting a vote for Trump’s opposition isn’t cheating, it’s having a functional forebrain.

It’s nearly always the loudest whiner that’s the guilty party..Trump thought he’d be able to cheat with enough voter suppression to hold the line...nope. Trump never saw a shortcut he wouldn’t take, or a lie that he wouldn’t make, and with a Whale sized ego, of course he believes EVERYBODY is as slimy as he is.

Now he’s hoping that he can whine his way to the Supreme Court where he is hoping for a partisan path to retaining power. Problem is that NONE of their claims have stood up to elementary scrutiny and one by one his moronic cry-suits are getting laughed out of court.

The problem is that your inaccurate information is coming from the fake news msm. There's nothing fragile about standing up for democracy and this will be reviewed in court.
Well, MSN isn’t exactly the bastion of credibility that is 8Chan.....durrr.
The information comes from actual court proceedings 10 tries, 10 fails thus far.

Being a whiny little bitch doesn’t carry the day in a court of law. As much as y’all QTards don’t get it, REALITY is a thing. Facts are a thing too, and TRUTH is a thing. All of those concepts have been lost to the Republican Party for some quite time...along with integrity, equality, and accountability.
Republicans are now the party of corruption, lies and finger pointing. They are now the adversary of science, morality, and vision.
The Republicans are the exact opposite of what they started out as.

Back