Rudy forgets that 9/11 happened in 2001

Rudy just gave away that 9/11 was an inside job. That dumb bastard.

bork1}

Last edited:
Surprising considering he's spent every day for the last 15 years reminding everyone that he was in office when it happened.

#NeverForget Rudy

Rudy was traumatized by 9/11 I won't blame him if he gets very emotional about Terrorism and thinks Bush did a better job or Obama has been complacent.

I really do understand where he is comming from he saw those people jump from towers.
So did I.

This doesn't lend any special credence or legitimacy to his anti-Obama perspective by virtue of compassion.

Trump's imbecility is rubbing off on his supporters. It's like a contagious form of dementia.

Since Bush did 9/11, he is correct.
If he said something different than what he actually said, he would be correct? Sure, I will give you that one.

Here, let me try: I have never made fun of Donald Trump.
Since I quoted don'tsnitch, I am correct.

Rudy was traumatized by 9/11 I won't blame him if he gets very emotional about Terrorism and thinks Bush did a better job or Obama has been complacent.

I really do understand where he is comming from he saw those people jump from towers.
He can think that all he wants. What he said ignores and delegitimizes the victims of 9/11, the worst terror attack in US history, which happened on his watch. There is not excuse for it except that supporting Trump is a form of brain disease that makes otherwise smart people become raving idiots. It's like a zombie plague.

He can think that all he wants. What he said ignores and delegitimizes the victims of 9/11, the worst terror attack in US history, which happened on his watch. There is not excuse for it except that supporting Trump is a form of brain disease that makes otherwise smart people become raving idiots. It's like a zombie plague.

Trump is just a "fuck you "option for people sick of Clintons and Bushes, and for those of us who just want to see things burn.

Surprising considering he's spent every day for the last 15 years reminding everyone that he was in office when it happened.

#NeverForget Rudy
I don't think he's making a mistake here; it can't be anything but intentionally trying to rewrite history we were all around to see for ourselves.

Not only does he forget 9/11 but also the over 4K U.S. troops killed in Iraq.

I'll go out of a limb and say that he meant since 9/11. Nothing else makes sense, but framed in that way, he's right.
No you're a shill you trump bootlicker Nazi troll hate crime low real value on my home Barbara Streisand

Trump's imbecility is rubbing off on his supporters. It's like a contagious form of dementia.

If he said something different than what he actually said, he would be correct? Sure, I will give you that one.

Here, let me try: I have never made fun of Donald Trump.
Since I quoted don'tsnitch, I am correct.

I don't understand what you're saying.

9/11 wasn't Islamic because Bush did it. It was a joke.

Rudy has turned his political career into a joke this election. I used to like/respect him but now he is sadly trying to hang on to relevance and it's not working

This will be a GOAT ellection like you said.

donald trump is a total and complete embarrassment to the country. so no, i wouldn't brag this is a GOAT election, this is a very low point for the country.

unless you have no standards yourself and are comfortable with a man like that being president. there's something seriously wrong with people who would support trump, to the point that we may need a surge in psychiatric care or something to treat this fuckin mental infection.

This is the perfect example of a guy who did a good job as a local politician but is absolutely horrendous on a bigger stage. And I held this opinion before he apparently went off his rocker.

Does this guy have any credibility at this point?

Strangely people are ignoring that Clinton is far more of a war-monger and will likely be more aggressive than trump would be.

Trump solution is just to close the borders and hide.

Back