Rudy forgets that 9/11 happened in 2001

Embarassing.

What a clown show this election is.

Embarassing.

This is the GOAT election. So far we have had a presidential candidate mock a disabled reporter, mention the size of his penis, and eject a crying baby. All on national television. For once, I'm looking forward to the debates,

Embarassing.

Do you suppose he just forgot, or was he being intentionally counterfactual?
I gotta believe he remembers correctly, when it doesn't help his interest in smearing Obama.

I'll go out of a limb and say that he meant since 9/11. Nothing else makes sense, but framed in that way, he's right.

I'll go out of a limb and say that he meant since 9/11. Nothing else makes sense, but framed in that way, he's right.
It's a hell of a shaky limb
But yes, Bush's response was correct and kept further attacks from happening, and Obama didn't change anything. It's loners we gotta worry about now, UBL's wet dream, something really really hard to predict and stop.

This is the GOAT election. So far we have had a presidential candidate mock a disabled reporter, mention the size of his penis, and eject a crying baby. All on national television. For once, I'm looking forward to the debates,

When did Trump mentioned the size of his Penis? Please give me a link..

How could he forget? That's all he's been talking about since.

Rudy was traumatized by 9/11 I won't blame him if he gets very emotional about Terrorism and thinks Bush did a better job or Obama has been complacent.

I really do understand where he is comming from he saw those people jump from towers.

Rudy was traumatized by 9/11 I won't blame him if he gets very emotional about Terrorism and thinks Bush did a better job or Obama has been complacent.

I really do understand where he is comming from he saw those people jump from towers.
We all saw that shit but remember history correctly.

Not only did Trump get him to accept being called Little Marco, but he also called called Trump Big Don at one point.

This will be a GOAT ellection like you said.

You have Donald Trump for the R and a Barking Hillary Clinton for the D.

Notice how the crowd was just like "uh... what?"

Back