Rude boys boxing equipment

mixedmajik

Green Belt
Reaction score
Anyone know more about this brand? Sergio Martinez has been training in these for the cotto match and I've never heard of the brand before. I honestly thought it was just some pair of lame gloves and rude boys was his gym's name but apparently it is a brand. Probably is a sponsorship deal but I'm still curious on opinions/experiences on the quality of this gear brand. Plus the name is kind of funny to me.

http://www.rude-boys.com

I had thoughts to where this company could be: England or somewhere in Asia.

The name is pretty kickass.

They are a Cleto Reyes distributor in Spain. In Europe they are one of the cheaper Cleto sources. Ordered a pair from them last year without issues.

Can't comment on their own brand much as I have only tried their handwraps.

Kind rgds,
RG

In Spain the most popular brands are Charlie and RudeBoys, Charlie is the sponsor of the Rimmer Box team and Rude Boys is the sponsor of the Maravillabox team.

I have tried Rude Boys handwraps and their mitts, the craftmanship is good, the leather of the mitts smells and feels the same as the ring to cage c17 2.0 gloves.

Sergio martinez, Kiko Martinez, Gabriel Campillo and Ferino train with rude boys, rival, winning and everlast gear( everlast only kiko and sergio, the mx gloves in 18 or 20 oz for bag, and Sergio 16 oz for sparring sometimes)
In fight night they use Rude Boys clothes and fight in cleto reyes gloves.

I have seen the RB vulcano gloves and the look was very good, double stitched, good leather, good craftmanship but i have not tried them.

Hope it helps!

Back