Rtcccccc presents PWD members as movie characters

tenor.gif
giphy.gif

Frank with the frank !

Lakers, my telephatic link with you tells me you woke up with night sweats and anxiety. For the sake of our sanity, I’m gonna sacrifice a chicken.

Lakers, my telephatic link with you tells me you woke up with night sweats and anxiety. For the sake of our sanity, I’m gonna sacrifice a chicken.

You masturbating won't help un-Lakersfoot Lakersfan Warrio.

I would play mahthelf babeh oh yes i would if you wheeeeeeeeel

I would play mahthelf babeh oh yes i would if you wheeeeeeeeel

<Lmaoo>Byes

You didn’t fit my dewey narrative so u couldn’t include u. But yes u be Dusty Rhodes <Moves>

You masturbating won't help un-Lakersfoot Lakersfan Warrio.

If by my sacrificing a chicken you understand buttfucking a big titty Russian ass, then I have a dilemma between my love for Lakers and betraying my girl.

You’ve all been bamboozle! Vince mamacmantis sent all his elite birds to AEW to spread beard bird brain dominance !
<{Joewithit}>

<Oku04>View attachment 501463
first of rtccccc for life make some noisees
@Rebelfett @Good Ole Stannis's BBQ
So this thread is
What character in movie is pwd members like.

@SocraticMethod would be Dewey from scram because we know dewey is a man of the law and Socratic method enforced law of court
EmbarrassedImpracticalIndianhare-small.gif

@Big Nut Energy would also be Dewey from scram. Dewey acts as an enforcer and detective when things are going down. Even in scream 2 when it’s out of his jurydiction. Big nut pretexts the pwd at all costs and is our lead investagor of Alice and aliens
dewey-riley.gif

@Rebelfett would also be Dewey because Dewey is a good guy like my man rebel
tumblr_nb9pjlNOND1qij1mgo1_500.gif

@warriorscommando would also be Dewey cuz Dewey got the hot chicks and warriors always gets the hot chicks (<Oku02>)
SimplisticHiddenGlassfrog-max-1mb.gif

@Pliny Pete woukd Be like The fonz because fonz is Cool. Fonz also dies in scream lolz
giphy.gif

@lakersfan45 would also be Dewey because we all know Dewey pretends to be a doofus but really he geenus and lake is a Levite’s professors
dewey.gif

@RollSonnenRoll would
Also be Dewey because is a Dean Ambrose fan. This is like Dewey being a fan of Sidney Prescott. Hey are both doomed
VictoriousHeartyAppaloosa-small.gif

@Good Ole Stannis's BBQ would aldo Be Dewey
Because he surprise u when u least expect it
ikktlmmjlpqjn4t2tcvo.gif

Guess what denigrators you have all had a cat put in ur fish!!!
The reason of this thread is too illustrated just how great an artist David Arquette is
giphy.gif

He is he hottest free agent in the wrestling and all u denigrators wanna y’all about Kenny bombeaga?
<FookIsThatGuy>

David Arquette is a former wcw champion at the height of wrestling when people like Nash Goldberg hall flair and others and he was the champion who beat them all?!
anigif_enhanced-3129-1410844405-4.gif

Also don’t forget the top 5 raw segment ever with The Miz
He hyped his show and gets boos so said “u suckas can’t afford to go anyways “<Oku02>
16567064.jpg

This man is the hottest free agent in wrestling and wwe needs to sign him.

Finally I’ll finish off by posting a song from his excellent band. That’s right he’s a magician too!

Rtcccccccc 4 lyfe never for a mascot

scream_610.jpg

@RollSonnenRoll sidney finally did it Dewey was right all along
<Oku04>

Did i not prey for Blessed Crimson at last nights show?

JBG provided

And still im treated with this disrespect ...

This is how burning sodomy by demon happens...

<Oku04>View attachment 501463
first of rtccccc for life make some noisees
@Rebelfett @Good Ole Stannis's BBQ
So this thread is
What character in movie is pwd members like.

@SocraticMethod would be Dewey from scram because we know dewey is a man of the law and Socratic method enforced law of court
EmbarrassedImpracticalIndianhare-small.gif

@Big Nut Energy would also be Dewey from scram. Dewey acts as an enforcer and detective when things are going down. Even in scream 2 when it’s out of his jurydiction. Big nut pretexts the pwd at all costs and is our lead investagor of Alice and aliens
dewey-riley.gif

@Rebelfett would also be Dewey because Dewey is a good guy like my man rebel
tumblr_nb9pjlNOND1qij1mgo1_500.gif

@warriorscommando would also be Dewey cuz Dewey got the hot chicks and warriors always gets the hot chicks (<Oku02>)
SimplisticHiddenGlassfrog-max-1mb.gif

@Pliny Pete woukd Be like The fonz because fonz is Cool. Fonz also dies in scream lolz
giphy.gif

@lakersfan45 would also be Dewey because we all know Dewey pretends to be a doofus but really he geenus and lake is a Levite’s professors
dewey.gif

@RollSonnenRoll would
Also be Dewey because is a Dean Ambrose fan. This is like Dewey being a fan of Sidney Prescott. Hey are both doomed
VictoriousHeartyAppaloosa-small.gif

@Good Ole Stannis's BBQ would aldo Be Dewey
Because he surprise u when u least expect it
ikktlmmjlpqjn4t2tcvo.gif

Guess what denigrators you have all had a cat put in ur fish!!!
The reason of this thread is too illustrated just how great an artist David Arquette is
giphy.gif

He is he hottest free agent in the wrestling and all u denigrators wanna y’all about Kenny bombeaga?
<FookIsThatGuy>

David Arquette is a former wcw champion at the height of wrestling when people like Nash Goldberg hall flair and others and he was the champion who beat them all?!
anigif_enhanced-3129-1410844405-4.gif

Also don’t forget the top 5 raw segment ever with The Miz
He hyped his show and gets boos so said “u suckas can’t afford to go anyways “<Oku02>
16567064.jpg

This man is the hottest free agent in wrestling and wwe needs to sign him.

Finally I’ll finish off by posting a song from his excellent band. That’s right he’s a magician too!

Rtcccccccc 4 lyfe never for a mascot

scream_610.jpg

Back