RSK-7500 Double End Bag

StRatoCastR

Gear Tester/Reviewer
@Brown
Reaction score
Amazing... That is always the word I use to describe Daniel Gonzales' gear. He has never once disappointed me with his attention to detail or craftsmanship. Best of all we are fortunate enough to have him here, a dude just like one of the guys here at Sherdog. The guy puts out pure quality, enough said. Gonzales puts out quality gear items such as: DE bags (based on the winning-7500), Mitts, and last but not least the hook and loop converters.

I did a review late last year on his Hook and Loop converters, that review can be found here: http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f67/rsks-hook-loop-converters-2594603/

If you still don't know who I am talking about, I am referring to RSKBreaker.

The RSK Process:

Regarding the DE bag, it is based on the Winning SB-7500 so you simply choose your colors, and BAM! Daniel makes it, ships it, and you simply...well enjoy it! For those not familiar with the design please refer to: http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f16/winning-inspired-sb-7500-double-end-bag-2641907/

Here is a lineup of some his work to include my bag

cgbg.jpg

Craftsmanship:

10/10 (

That's my black and blue bag! Fyi mine is hanging in a training studio and is used most hours of the day. Fantastic craftmanship, great durability, and was made to order extremely fast!

Kinesis, I'm sorry but I had to copy your colors. Those two are my favorite and I thought it looked absolutely beautiful. I hope to get a heavy bag from RSK with the same color combo after I come back from Mexico in August. I'm probably going to go on a gear binge when I'm there.

Haha I already asked him to do a headshot style wrecking ball and maybe a 200 lb bag to match. Def the wrecking ball though.

Great review and absolutely beautiful craftsmanship!!!!

Yeah very happy with the bag, Daniel does amazing work. For those of you that are thinking of getting one, this review should convince you ;)

Yeah very happy with the bag, Daniel does amazing work. For those of you that are thinking of getting one, this review should convince you ;)

I'm glad you like it. Thanks for taking the time to review the double end bag, Isaac.

Great review and absolutely beautiful craftsmanship!!!!

Thank you!

That's my black and blue bag! Fyi mine is hanging in a training studio and is used most hours of the day. Fantastic craftmanship, great durability, and was made to order extremely fast!

Good to know it's still being put to use. Thanks for the support.

Kinesis, I'm sorry but I had to copy your colors. Those two are my favorite and I thought it looked absolutely beautiful. I hope to get a heavy bag from RSK with the same color combo after I come back from Mexico in August. I'm probably going to go on a gear binge when I'm there.

I'll be shipping your bag out today. Sorry for the delay.

If anyone is interested the double end bag is $59.00+shipping. Custom colors, all leather construction. I have the skinny version and I also have a wider model for those who are not as experienced with a double end bag.

I'm in the middle of 6 week job training, so production is a very slow at the moment. If you've inquired about d/e bags, heavy bags, or converters, please bear with me as I have little time to commit to sewing for the next few weeks.

Skinny model(black and croc bag is available for sale if anyone is interested.)

Wide model

I just got mine. My home gym isn't finished so I haven't put it up. It looks great and the leather feels supple.

Are you planning to post pics of your home gym when its finished? I enjoy seeing other people's set ups.

Hopefully I can. My brother-in-law needs a free weekend because he is the one doing the welding. I drew out a set up for a speed bag, heavy bag, pull up, and double end set up. I'm trying to limit the space I need and maximize the open space.

these are the most beautiful looking double end bags i,ve ever seen...
each one of these have a personal touch ,attention to detail is second to non...this is amazing work...perhaps one of the very best made in usa gear i,ve seen for long long time...
man you,ve got a potential...

these are the most beautiful looking double end bags i,ve ever seen...
each one of these have a personal touch ,attention to detail is second to non...this is amazing work...perhaps one of the very best made in usa gear i,ve seen for long long time...
man you,ve got a potential...

I agree 100%

Back