RR to fight winner of Tate/HH in ... NOVEMBER

How are we defining an "immediate rematch"? A fight in November with Holly defending in the meantime is hardly immediate. It's not like there's some other contender she needs to see off or anything.

Ronda is a typical bully.

She has shown to be mentally weak and submissive to the first person who beat her, and has not acknowledged the loss except for in a 'skit' where she cuts off the subject anyway.

She is beaten, broken, and can't handle losing. Her giant ego and reality do not line up and she's never going to be the same.

I predict a descent into depression and obesity, hell she's flabby and out of shape looking when she's in fight shape.

Did she claim to have a broken foot or say she didn't have a fight and it was a lucky shot?

Many armchair psychologists.

omg the Hollywood people are concerned.
cause this is meryl streep we're talking about. heavens, no, not an injury to threaten the filming of those oscar-worthy ronda scenes.

You make zero sense.
Ronda can still suck as an actress and still cost a company millions if there is a delay due to being too injured to film

You make zero sense.
Ronda can still suck as an actress and still cost a company millions if there is a delay due to being too injured to film
i was making fun of ronda and her shit movie career, you boob.

Really? How much would it take to get "The Preacher's Daughter" to throw a fight?
Money talks. Dana needs her to lose. Rousey need to have a rematch.

Bet on it. Rousey will be champion end of 2016

Both those two and also if Cyborg ever decided to come down would all be fun! Zingano especially would be nice to see, seeing as that was arguably Rondas hardest matchup (didnt pan out that way) until holm.
I'll always be down for the cyborg fight. I've just convinced myself it'll never happen. Who knows...Ronda might need a payday down the road

This, If holly wins, Honda is not coming back.

I seriously doubt that's the case. Holly may very well beat her in a rematch, but I can't see Ronda not giving it at least one more try.

Breaking: Mark Wahlberg will be replacing Ronda Rousey in her return to the Octagon.

I seriously doubt that's the case. Holly may very well beat her in a rematch, but I can't see Ronda not giving it at least one more try.
Holly is great but IMO very beatable, and again IMO, Ronda could very well win a rematch.

How ready will Rhonda be from doing movies for most of the year?

I've always felt like RR has the best mentality for coming back after a loss. She is almost psychotic in her training... she takes the tiniest things, overreacts, and trains harder from it... I always figured once she lost, she would go crazy with training and come back 100x better. Not sure if that is going to happen now... who knows though? I'm sure she will come back though, doubtful she will retire IMO. If anything, her next few fights will be huge if she can continue to win.

I've always felt like RR has the best mentality for coming back after a loss. She is almost psychotic in her training... she takes the tiniest things, overreacts, and trains harder from it... I always figured once she lost, she would go crazy with training and come back 100x better. Not sure if that is going to happen now... who knows though? I'm sure she will come back though, doubtful she will retire IMO. If anything, her next few fights will be huge if she can continue to win.

I doubt we see RR fight more than once.
She was already talking retirement before HH and now she is taking Hollywood over training.
The only way I can see more than 1 fight is if Tate wins and then she will add another fight to revenge HH's KO

Did she claim to have a broken foot or say she didn't have a fight and it was a lucky shot?

Many armchair psychologists.
She hasn't addressed it at all.....except as a 'joke' because she was forced to on SNL.

I doubt we see RR fight more than once.
She was already talking retirement before HH and now she is taking Hollywood over training.
The only way I can see more than 1 fight is if Tate wins and then she will add another fight to revenge HH's KO
Her acting skills are grim though....

Back