RR named 2016 SI swimsuit cover model??

CbJju5SXIAEPdKX.jpg:large

I like how they include an even-fuller-figured girl to make Rousey look relatively thin..

God you yanks are so full of stupid terms. White Knighting, sjw etc you all talk some shit.

She isn't fat, and BMI was invented by a guy from Belgium a hundred years ago. When nutrition was whatever you could get your hands on. BMI is as relevant to health as shoe size.

She is by far the hottest of all 3 and probably developed a personality that wasn't a rancid excuse of a human being.

How anyone calls her fat.... plus size is nonsense, it means anyone the model industry can legally get away shooting pictures of before it appears malnutritioned or emaciated.

It's jocks (to use an Americanism) like you that have help perpetuate the body image issues - not everyone is built like a 14 year old boy and the world needs to stop pushing women that look like this as a defector standard of beauty.

Also rhonda is a 2 bagger, she is dog shit rough and had no tits to grab and a flat arse. She is literally only a stag if she judo tossed me and my dick slipped in.

I'm not american. And certainly not a jock. And believe me, I don't like my girls skinny. But that girl is fat. Doesn't mean she's unattractive, you don't need to be so touchy. But she's not the goddess you're making her to be either.

At least we agree Rousey is unattractive as fuck, though.

Left: wood
Middle: she's chubby but she looks great
Right: Ugly, even photoshopped. Not even on my worst day.

Why is she still being shoved in our faces? Why are they desperately trying to keep her relevant?

Did you hear about this outside of Sherdog? If not, you need to have a discussion with the "Rousey Resistance". It seems they are the ones that are shoving it in your face.

Why is she still being shoved in our faces? Why are they desperately trying to keep her relevant?

I dislike RR, but of course she is still relevant.
SNL, 4 upcoming films, SI, etc.

I don't like Rousey but you've got to appreciate that she has proven us completely wrong on our steadfast theory that the entirety of her fame is dependent upon her aura of invincibility. That was repeated here countless times and widely accepted and it was clearly false. She's still getting TV, movie, and magazine deals just fine.

Ronda is such a hippocrit, criticizing other women before her for doing exactly what she is doing now. I seriously question her integrity if she was truly genuine about all the goods the has said in the past

She's still hot, and a polarizing sports figure.

/end thread

Ronda still wins
is she though most times when Photoshop is not involved?

I mean when you see the pictures of Edmond consoling her after the loss or the candid shots taken of her you get a very different view the glam shots taken for magazines and there is countless history of a shocking amount of photoshop being done on magazine models such that you would hardly recognize them otherwise.

God you yanks are so full of stupid terms. White Knighting, sjw etc you all talk some shit.

She isn't fat, and BMI was invented by a guy from Belgium a hundred years ago. When nutrition was whatever you could get your hands on. BMI is as relevant to health as shoe size.

She is by far the hottest of all 3 and probably developed a personality that wasn't a rancid excuse of a human being.

How anyone calls her fat.... plus size is nonsense, it means anyone the model industry can legally get away shooting pictures of before it appears malnutritioned or emaciated.

It's jocks (to use an Americanism) like you that have help perpetuate the body image issues - not everyone is built like a 14 year old boy and the world needs to stop pushing women that look like this as a defector standard of beauty.

Also rhonda is a 2 bagger, she is dog shit rough and had no tits to grab and a flat arse. She is literally only a stag if she judo tossed me and my dick slipped in.

I'm with you dude, it's sad that that is what people considr fat these days. Then again Sherdog only fucks straight tens yo

People who approve of SI choice and looking forward for extra copies...

8132371e501225c25083fbd0feccaa52.jpg

What is the appeal of having rousey on all this shit? I have hard time believing she increasing anything for these magazines, tv shows, etc now

I don't really want to see any photos of Honda unless she is out cold. It's not a fetish, it's just better for the world.

Back