RR named 2016 SI swimsuit cover model??

yL1Nka4.jpg

Somewhat surprising she has not fallen off since the loss with her popularity. Her return to MMA feels less and less likely, the easier it is for her to make money out of the UFC.

You pay to get on the cover just like most magazines, so thank Dana White on this one.

Yuck.

lol
she's always drinking cappuccino in her photos.
God, do you know that cappuccino is made to be the BREAKFAST?
you drink (only) one of that in the morning then STOP.

americans have crazy eating habits, i saw dozens of americans ordering a cappuccino while they're eating fish.

lol

americans have crazy eating habits, i saw dozens of americans ordering a cappuccino while they're eating fish.
italians know their shit, when talking coffee and food

Well, Plus Size is an eufemism for fat.
Is she more attractive than the average Large lady? Sure. Not saying I wouldn't bang her, I like Extra Large Jugs, they make for great pillows.

But she is fat, son, there's no denying it. She carries extra fat, which makes her fat. Her BMI is probably of an obese person as well. No need to sugar coat it and go fat white knighting on me.

God you yanks are so full of stupid terms. White Knighting, sjw etc you all talk some shit.

She isn't fat, and BMI was invented by a guy from Belgium a hundred years ago. When nutrition was whatever you could get your hands on. BMI is as relevant to health as shoe size.

She is by far the hottest of all 3 and probably developed a personality that wasn't a rancid excuse of a human being.

How anyone calls her fat.... plus size is nonsense, it means anyone the model industry can legally get away shooting pictures of before it appears malnutritioned or emaciated.

It's jocks (to use an Americanism) like you that have help perpetuate the body image issues - not everyone is built like a 14 year old boy and the world needs to stop pushing women that look like this as a defector standard of beauty.

Also rhonda is a 2 bagger, she is dog shit rough and had no tits to grab and a flat arse. She is literally only a stag if she judo tossed me and my dick slipped in.

Lousy Rousey is old news. 2015 wants her back :)

P.S.: The champ, Holly Holm, is the one with the beach body.

I agree, i never understood the push behind Schumer either.
Whitney Cummings is much funnier and her jokes are more sophisticated than Schumer's.
Cummings is also a Sex Comic but at least she puts a lot of thought into her set ups and jokes.

Anyway yeah... birds of a feather.

But does Whitney fuck the producers? Also she comes across as a cold person. Schumer has charm.

Lousy Rousey is old news. 2015 wants her back :)

P.S.: The champ, Holly Holm, is the one with the beach body.

I don't think S.I. chose Ronda for her body, they chose her cause she's a star, unlike Holly "the boring daughter" Holm

Yes, petulant children, yet again the world disagrees with you. Hahahahahahahaha!!!

lol

Don't be a coffee snob. It's below a wine snob.

Don't be a coffee snob. It's below a wine snob.

it's not being snob, it's doing things in the right way (and having a not tasteless tongue).

drinking cappuccino as it was water make people fat, it's a beverage that is intended to be a breakfast.
breakfast = a meal
RR drinking cappuccinos is like she is doing meal after meal.

Last edited:
Well I was told by sherdog that after Ronda lost not only would she never make another dime but gremlins would sneak in her house and take all her money to where she was sleeping in her car again...

I've no problem with those who were excited about the Ko and/or gif as that's all fight related. Those who want her to fail in opportunities and endeavors outside of fighting I'll never understand that level of Internet hate.

Why is she still being shoved in our faces? Why are they desperately trying to keep her relevant?

i dont think its nice to body shame anyone, so i wont comment about that, but my favourite part of all this is the following quote from the edirtor of the swimsuit edition:

“Ronda Rousey is a cultural phenomenon. She is the perfect combination of beauty, brains, brawn and humility. She possesses a spirit bigger than the space around her, and it is both infectious and inspiring. She’s a Phoenix, as fiery and beautiful as any mythical creature ever depicted.”

(http://mmajunkie.com/2016/02/ronda-...lustrated-swimsuit-issue-covers-in-body-paint)

humility? um ... ok

i dont think its nice to body shame anyone, so i wont comment about that, but my favourite part of all this is the following quote from the edirtor of the swimsuit edition:

“Ronda Rousey is a cultural phenomenon. She is the perfect combination of beauty, brains, brawn and humility. She possesses a spirit bigger than the space around her, and it is both infectious and inspiring. She’s a Phoenix, as fiery and beautiful as any mythical creature ever depicted.”

(http://mmajunkie.com/2016/02/ronda-...lustrated-swimsuit-issue-covers-in-body-paint)

humility? um ... ok

A Phoenix? as fiery and beautiful as any mythical creature ever depi... oh man. Alright, adios.

Back