RR named 2016 SI swimsuit cover model??

So we should like honda, but we shouldn't talk about her the way she talks about everyone else?

What kind of cult-ish retarded mentality is this?
Cult-ish and retarded ? I wasn't expecting people to show up at my house on horseback for giving my opinion, I see that your opinion is that 2 wrongs makes a right plus I did not know she talked about "everyone else" I thought she just talked about her opponents like all of them do

Cult-ish and retarded ? I wasn't expecting people to show up at my house on horseback for giving my opinion, I see that your opinion is that 2 wrongs makes a right plus I did not know she talked about "everyone else" I thought she just talked about her opponents like all of them do

You're right, she bullied UFC ring girls because she saw them as threatening enemies in the octagon. lol

Look, if I give a bad opinion about honda, don't trash talk me: "Two wrongs don't make a right."

Unless you're just a scummy lying hypocrite that doesn't mean a single thing she says?

So yes, your arguments are cultish and retarded.

You're right, she bullied UFC ring girls because she saw them as threatening enemies in the octagon. lol

Look, if I give a bad opinion about honda, don't trash talk me: "Two wrongs don't make a right."

Unless you're just a scummy lying hypocrite that doesn't mean a single thing she says?

Butthurt alert.

Butthurt alert.

images

Man are you serious you said " So we should like honda, but we shouldn't talk about her the way she talks about everyone else?

What kind of cult-ish retarded mentality is this? "

Basically you said since she talks about everybody else we should talk about her. You said it not me not to mention my whole point was why are so many people who claim they can't stand her are still talking about her (or gossip), because the more you talk good or bad the more popular she gets.

And "Don't trash talk me", that is a 2 lane hwy in case you didn't know

Lmao

A lot of make up and editing went on for these pictures

She looks quite hot on the cover tbh but yeah they photoshopped her to hell

IDGAF about Ronda's cover... But Ashley Graham on the other hand...

giphy.gif

She's hot, but this is ridiculous. SI swimsuit cover was once like the most coveted shot in modeling. Will buy, but disappoint.

tumblr_m8pc84lPr21qifhpdo5_250.gif

It's nice that they got rid of the twigs but there's better choices then RR.

Last edited:
how airbrushed will she be?

it better be at least as much as all her other photoshoots have been

Who the fuck buys her clothes... I don't know anyone that would wear that flea market sweat shirt.
the same people that tell conor to buy his clothes - the two most popular and rich ufc fighters and both with the worst taste in clothes.

Back