RR named 2016 SI swimsuit cover model??

I guess since she lost 1 fight they should ban her from public, strip all opportunities she has been given, seize all of her assets maybe even put her in the chain gang for this shit. What i find disturbing is so many people claim to dislike her but yet they are knee deep in any news about her or any thread about her they go and read it and comment on it ? People I don't like especially when it comes to politics I don't read,watch,nor listen to anything they have to say or anything said about them. Crazy that one person that seems to be very respectful and forgiving for the things she said before the fight who also is the one who kicked her, Holly.

No, of course not. Anyone thinking that is a retard. I'm pleasantly satisfied, atm. She's not all over my TV anymore. Only die hard Ronda lovers are trying to convince the rest of us that she's still once ever. She worked hard for what she has. But, she has a really shitty attitude, and has talked EPIC shit.

I'll be quite glad to see her return to the octagon for the re-match with Holly. Holly knows she owns Rousey. Watch when Ronda doesn't touch gloves with Holly at 193. You hear about 40,000 ppl all say... Whoa, Wow, Oooh, or whatever all at the same time. Holly already owned Rousey at the weigh ins. Then watch about 8 mins later. There's Holly down on one knee, after the biggest win in her remarkable career. She's taking a knee... Making sure Ronda is ok. Top fucking notch, Afuckin1, class. So, let Ronda come back. I expect it to end very similarly to the first fight.

Then Ronda can retire from the UFC with many accolades. Make a cpl more movies probably. Then over the space of a few yrs. She becomes nothing but a memory. A statistic on a Web site.

I'll just really be happy when she goes away. And EVERYBODY goes away... Eventually.

15qc9av.png

But seriously, anyone have more pics of Ashley Graham?

Wood not buy. They used a fuckload of paint to cover up fat ronda

Miesha Tate needs to step up and out do Ronda by doing fully nude bodypaint.

Back