Rr is done McGoat is on a break so what big ppv event can ufc put together? If you were Dana!

tfcfights

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Let's say just 208 to 211 212 we won't see mcgoat even jones no rr what else can the ufc do to sell ppvs?
If you were the ufc what headliners would you try to put together this could be a problem for the ufc

Holm doesn't get it done
Maybe if you add khabib fill the arena with Fellow bear wrestlers and add Aldo vs max but that event won't sell
If I'm the ufc I'm doing everything to get gsp and nick this would be Diaz vs Woolley
I would pay gsp a ton to fight for 185 pound title vs bisping
Add garbrant dillishaw
Cormier rumble
Stipe vs werdum or Cain
Anderson vs vitor

Sprinkle in big fights title fights bring two big names and you can wait for cm and jones to come Bk if not ufc will struggle

It's time to build up new talent. Conor wasn't always popular.

Lots of very nice contenders across the board.

I think you have to get Nick Diaz out there first off. That's a big name that can be used.

raw

208 is going to be a flop. UFC 209 looks like a mess and it's happening in 9 weeks. They don't even have an event in January. Who knows what is going on with events like 210 and 211, but at best it just won't suck as much as some of the events have lately.

UFC has always been able to do at least decent without a top star (200-300k PPV buys) and generally a fun main-event for the more die-hard fans, but lately they've looked bad, partially, because they don't want to pay any of their fighters asking for more money.

208 in Brooklyn could've been great. 209 could've been in Stockton or at least featured the Diaz brothers. They havn't even announced any PPV events after that. They seem sloppy, panicked, and slow lately and it's shown in their #'s outside of Conor events, which could've probably been even bigger themselves.

Back