Rumored Rozenstruik could upset Ngannou?

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

This is heavyweight after all.

On a technique basis, I think Jair has the better fundamentals. He throws crisp jabs, has really clean Dutch style kickboxing.

Ngannou tends to beat everyone on pure power and physicality. His technique is a bit funky and throws from weird angles but he gets the job done and finds your chin one way or the other. He’s also got submission advantage in his bag though.

They both have pretty solid chins. A lot of Ngannou’s opponents feared his power and got their blocks knocked off. Stipe was not afraid of Francis and beat him. I don’t think Jair fears his power either.

I would not be surprised to see Jair come out with the upset..

Hopefully Ngannou doesn't get scared because Jair can KO him, like it happened with BB

Why is this under “rumored”?
Why is the title a question?

I have to go with Ngannou. It's really hard not to at this point. Both guys have amazing power but Francis always seems to find his mark early and make people pay so I have to go with him and I think he gets it done early. Hoping it makes it to the third just to see the cardio.

Awesome av btw ts

Could Conor beat Lesnar at heavyweight? Anything could happen...such a stupid argument.
images (17).jpeg

Its Heavyweight & both have KO power. But Jair has fr better technique & has faced enough fearsome strikers not to be concerned, I actually think he wins this & rather easily.

When he does he'll be 5-0 in the UFC & knocking on the door of a title shot, if DC/ Stipe 3 happens then Jair vs. Blaydes for the next title shot makes a lot of sense.

It's possible but I didn't appreciate him showing his butt crack the whole fight against Overeem. Hope he gets sparked out in under a minute.

He will, and it won't be an upset.

Francis with his wild looping punches will get beat to the punch by Rozenstruik IMO.

I have to go with Ngannou. It's really hard not to at this point. Both guys have amazing power but Francis always seems to find his mark early and make people pay so I have to go with him and I think he gets it done early. Hoping it makes it to the third just to see the cardio.

Awesome av btw ts

It was during the finals in 08 or 09 or something against Lakers vs Magic and I was like, wtf is that Fedor in the crowd?

but god bless.
<PlusJuan>

I have a feeling it will be a very bad night for Rozenstruik but I'd like to see him get the upset.

Kickboxing will win this fight, Rozenstruik is better fighter in standup

Would it be an upset? Is nganou the favorite? Rozenstruik should be technically better on the feet with more weapons And much more fighting experience

the power advantage for nganou doesn’t mean anything(if he has one) and Rozenstruik can still scramble your brains as good as anyone.

I’m fans of both of these guys and hoping for a vicious ko.

I wouldn’t be surprised if nganou tries to wrestle.

I was surprised Rozenstruik went 5 rounds and still carried his power.

This is simply a battle of who connects well first. Ngannou is riding in a win streak which means he'll be aggressive and go for the KO. And he's fighting a guy who is probably the closest contender to scariest HW striker after what they both did to Overeem. My heart is saying Ngannou wins, but I wouldn't bet the house on it.

Back