Rozenstrike is already lost Francis grow more muscles

What makes you lean more toward him?
I didn't see anything in his last fight that would be a threat to Ngannou.
Thug Roz has a slow pace, low output, flat footed style with zero offensive wrestling. He is a good counter puncher but when he was going forward, Overeem was always able to cover up easily and avoid damage.

So he is not likely to outstrike Francis, he's not likely to make him tired, he will absoluteky not take him down. Francis has a big reach advantage, uses it well, and doesn't overreach like Overeem, Arlovski or JdS so he is unlikely to get clipped.

What is possible, however, is that we see another Ngannou vs Lewis style of fight (Roz vs Overeem was pretty much that until the last second).
Rozenstruik is a better striker technically speaking at all distances and I especially like him in clinch range. I think his gas tank is deeper as well. defensively, I think he’ll be able to get out of the way of the oncoming train when necessary, similar to stipe. He’s educated enough as a striker to see those big punches coming and (hopefully) not panic. Clinch, wear him down, reset when francis is too threatening. Just fight smart and threaten with the power when necessary to keep frank guessing.

Of course francis is the rightful favorite but I won’t be one of the many shocked fans if he fails under the spotlight again.

It also seems like Ngannou has reached a level, once again, where he and others think everyone is an easy fight. Jairzinho is a truly experienced striker and called francis out for a reason.

Now, will I be at all surprised if jairzinho is laid out in the opening minutes? Absolutely not

Listen OK ..... rozenstrike must be out his damn mind call out this tHe BEAST ... FRANCIS NGANNOU Looking fucking huge at UFC PI . Holy fucking shit he muscle gain 20 lb since stipe fight walking at 285 pure muscle fat index 5 per cent Omg this man a GIANT rozenstrike is a crayz or something NO one and I mean NO one call out he Francis Ngannou they don’t wanting the KO Punch yes

82531764_642662776477049_546254989375681402_n.jpg

He's not 285 and more like 11-12%. He looked huge too vs stipe and gassed in the first round... He's better off at weighting 250 lbs

Its all part of his plan to outgrapple and wrestle Roz to the ground since we saw how Reem easily took Roz down
<CerseiPlotting>

Ngannou is now a Ford Raptor twin turbo...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back