Royce teaching week long tactics seminar for military and police

Was this course developed from his years of experience as a police officer or military member?

Didn't the Gracies help make the modern US Army martial arts program? I think they worked with the US Rangers specifically...

There are few joys in life greater than smashing and tapping a cop that trains. Just visualize all those bullshit revenue collecting speeding tickets you've gotten, and how easy it is to rape those smug fuckers when they can't hide behind a gun and badge

There are few joys in life greater than smashing and tapping a cop that trains. Just visualize all those bullshit revenue collecting speeding tickets you've gotten, and how easy it is to rape those smug fuckers when they can't hide behind a gun and badge

You're cool

I know more than a few cops who will work you over to the point where it would be less torturous if they just shot you with a tazer instead of making you carry all of their weight for an entire round... Not all cops who train are worthless.

I know more than a few cops who will work you over to the point where it would be less torturous if they just shot you with a tazer instead of making you carry all of their weight for an entire round... Not all cops who train are worthless.

No kidding. Not to mention the fact that if those cops that I'm smashing are teammates, then they are friends and brothers, they're probably not smug, and I'm smashing them to help them improve their grappling, which may help save their life against some perp who might have gotten the upper hand otherwise.

I train a few cops and lots of military. With cops in particular, if they can't control the clinch/takedown/grappling, then there is a very real likelihood that the perp may get possession of the sidearm. That makes grappling a life-or-death matter.

LOL SON I'M A lAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER AND I'D MAKE SWEET LOVE TO YOU IN ANY FACET OF MMA ESP GRAPPLING.

Back