Royce, RockHold and Hendo - cage-side at Bellator.

IrishFighterLA

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I should of gone just to sit with those guys.. haha .. But all these guys hanging out at Bellator. Dana will be pissed.

And what the fudge Jimmy Smith and his sidekick are like cheap clones of Rogan and Goldberg.. I should've gone just for the cage-side action..

copycats.jpg

UFC fighters show up to Bellator all the fucking time. Not a big deal at all.
Also, why would he care what Royce does.

These threads are posted after every Bellator show and it never stops being depressing.

First ive seen in awhile due to lack of interesting cards.. Get over it lads.. Smoke your magic puff and relax.. Very hostile yous are. Few rounds of sparring put you straight.

Jimmy Smith > Joe Rogan

OHHHHHHHHH! He said it!

Wheelock is better than Mike Goldberg and their announcing styles aren't at all similar. Also, Jimmy was bald long before Joe surrendered.

First ive seen in awhile due to lack of interesting cards.. Get over it lads.. Smoke your magic puff and relax.. Very hostile yous are. Few rounds of sparring put you straight.

People don't like your thread, get over it.

Royce works for Bellator. Jimmy Smith has had MMA fights, unlike Rogan and Jimmy had a bald head before Rogan which is obviously the reason why you think he is a clone of Rogan.

Royce works for Bellator. Jimmy Smith has had MMA fights, unlike Rogan and Jimmy had a bald head before Rogan which is obviously the reason why you think he is a clone of Rogan.

haha no just the 2 guys standing together it literally looks like an SNL parody..

I should of gone just to sit with those guys.. haha .. But all these guys hanging out at Bellator. Dana will be pissed.

And what the fudge Jimmy Smith and his sidekick are like cheap clones of Rogan and Goldberg.. I should've gone just for the cage-side action..

copycats.jpg

I never noticed that clone job bellator pulled. My god.

UFC fighters show up to Bellator all the fucking time. Not a big deal at all.
Also, why would he care what Royce does.

Exactly, UFC fighters were even spotted on camera at Bellator events when Bjorn was running Bellator. Dana probably cares even less now considering he says he actually respects Coker. Plus, didn't he recently give Askren tickets to a UFC event? Those two aren't exactly the best of friends.

Plus, Royce and Hendo have earned the right to attend any combat sporting event they would like to attend, regardless of what their contract status is with any given company.

Jimmy Smith would crush Joe Rogan. Also he's a better announcer. Also he had a cool TV show. Better than Fear Factor.

Exactly, UFC fighters were even spotted on camera at Bellator events when Bjorn was running Bellator. Dana probably cares even less now considering he says he actually respects Coker. Plus, didn't he recently give Askren tickets to a UFC event? Those two aren't exactly the best of friends.

Plus, Royce and Hendo have earned the right to attend any combat sporting event they would like to attend, regardless of what their contract status is with any given company.

Of course they do, its like any decent athlete will show up at other sporting events out of interest or to support their friends or involvement of some kind..

Im not debating it I was just making a light hearted thread it wasn't serious at all for those of who think it was. haha fuck sake lads..

Of course they do, its like any decent athlete will show up at other sporting events out of interest or to support their friends or involvement of some kind..

Im not debating it I was just making a light hearted thread it wasn't serious at all for those of who think it was. haha fuck sake lads..

Oh, I figured it was a light hearted thread, the pics made me double take and chuckle. I wasn't trying to start a debate or highjack your thread, just point out that MMA royalty shouldn't be caught in the crosshairs of competition. Plus, Dana has too many feuds with big name Mixed Martial Artists, he doesn't need anymore.

Oh, I figured it was a light hearted thread, the pics made me double take and chuckle. I wasn't trying to start a debate or highjack your thread, just point out that MMA royalty shouldn't be caught in the crosshairs of competition. Plus, Dana has too many feuds with big name Mixed Martial Artists, he doesn't need anymore.

No i was just using your quote to point out I do realize these guys go to these events .. The rest was aimed at previous posters. Cheers

Virgil Zwicker fights out of Team Quest

Edit:They actually had 4 fighters on the card tonight

Last edited:
Back