Royce Gracie vs Ken Shamrock 3

I would bet on Ken demanding partial payment up front, pulling out, and screwing over the promoter.

I think Shamrock's glass jaw would be the biggest factor in this fight.

Would love to see him win via heel hook though!

Any time before 2005, I would have been interested in seeing this fight. Now, meh. Both have been busted for steroids, and both are far past their primes. Royce is still pretty one-dimensional, and I fear for Ken's health. I'd rather see both of them retire/stay retired.

As for who would win, I'd pick Shamrock.

Old men shouldn't be fighting for anything, going full-on Rick Flair is not the way to go, it's sad. Ken should try Starbucks if he's looking for work to garner respect.

Ken probably dominates Royce again, maybe submission this time.

Royce knocking out Shamrock? I don't see it.

I like the fight, would pick Ken.

Of his last 9 losses, 8 were via TKO, the 9th was a split decision to don frye in a fight where he got knocked down from punches multiple times.

Its not crazy to imagine Shamrock getting knocked out.

I would bet on Ken demanding partial payment up front, pulling out, and screwing over the promoter.

Lol yup! Kenny must be the most unreliable fighter on earth right now. I remember when the fight against Freeman was signed and I thought this will be a friggin miracle if this actually happens.

The only era where I would see Ken Shamrock vs. Royce Gracie 3 making sense would be right around the PRIDE 2000 OWGP era. Gracie had just returned after a long layoff and Shamrock had returned from his stint in the WWE. PRIDE was still doing open weight style matches and these two fighting at that time would've made more sense.

That being said I think Shamrock would've dominated. Shamrock's stand up was somewhat decent for this time period and Gracie's was non existent. Shamrock was still the better wrestler and Royce probably could not have taken him down. MMA had been around for over 5 years so fighters were starting to figure it out at this time and size was beginning to make a huge difference. Shamrock either catches him with a punch standing or somehow ends up in Gracie's guard where he beats Royce to a bloody pulp. Shamrock by TKO or decision (if Gracie would've allowed it). Chances Royce catches him from the guard with a sub would be slim to none.

Last edited:
I think Shamrock's glass jaw would be the biggest factor in this fight.

Would love to see him win via heel hook though!

Yea since Royce is known for his vicious KO power. Go back to your shanty, you fucking idiot.

Of his last 9 losses, 8 were via TKO, the 9th was a split decision to don frye in a fight where he got knocked down from punches multiple times.

Its not crazy to imagine Shamrock getting knocked out.

Its crazy to think that Royce can knock him out.

Nonsense match ,, think the gracies need money urgently

shamrock killed the swcond time they fought ita jusy that there were a lack of judges how can there be a lack of judgesanf if so just read other judeges scorecards unless one of them who gave mayweahter a draw

Yea since Royce is known for his vicious KO power. Go back to your shanty, you fucking idiot.

It's possible at this point, lol. I don't think anyone expected Sakaraba to do it either. But it's pretty unlikely that Royce knocks anyone out. Would still pick Gracie though.

I'm for it, i say do it in a non tested environment, like Japan.

Back