royce gracie says kyra beats ronda

man meets tate

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
"Kyra has talent, she is tough, she only needs the discipline to train," he said. "It

"royce gracie says..."

if the date is after 2000, i dont really care what follows the ellipses

I would bet on Rousey in a grappling or mma match personally.

Well she's 28. If she's gonna start she should start soon. She defiantly would be a big challenge, but by the time she does challenge Ronda might not even be champ, or have developed other tools to win.

the Kyra Gracie to MMA has been talked about (by her and her family) longer than i have been a member of this forum. so no offense, but let me know when she has her first fight planned.

and NO she doesn't beat Ronda in MMA.

Well she's 28. If she's gonna start she should start soon. She defiantly would be a big challenge, but by the time she does challenge Ronda might not even be champ, or have developed other tools to win.

I was going to comment along the same lines regarding age. Unfortunately for the women, the age factor can come a bit earlier than the guys. Of course that's without TRT in the discussion :)

I'd pay to see that fight however. And is love to see Kyra submit Rousey!

Since Ronda doesn't do much by way of striking then it's fair to say that a Kyra vs. Ronda match becomes a no-gi grappling exhibition.

Either could win.

Meh Royce is obviously very biased and I didn't agree with what he said about the other Gracies.

would be cool to watch, but I think it's too late for Kyra to jump into a different sport. what's this shit Royce is saying about 'discipline' by the way? seems kind of condescending.

Would like Kyra to get into MMA & do good. To me,She looks smaller than 135 tho?

Kyra definitely beat Ronda in the looks department, at least.

Brazilian chicks > Cally chicks

Well of course Royce will say that.

I would bet on Rousey in a grappling or mma match personally.

You can't be serious. Granted, in MMA Rousey would probably tool Kyra but in a NO-GI GRAPPLING match? Come on dude.

Since Ronda doesn't do much by way of striking then it's fair to say that a Kyra vs. Ronda match becomes a no-gi grappling exhibition.

Either could win.

she would if she was to face Kyra, Ronda's striking may be average compared to others but would be ten times better than kyra Gracie. this would be a total mismatch and would end up being a terrible striking fight.

and like i said before, lets talk when kyra actually has a MMA fight...... heard this shit a million times already.

Ronda would beat up Kyra and get a 1st Round TKO, imo. Ronda is not stupid. She would keep the fight standing, where she has a striking advantage and not play the jiu jitsu game w/ Kyra.

Why would be say that kyra is " more used to competition " Honda went to the Olympics, is ufc champ and has competed in a heap of other judo tournaments.... Given kyra has been competing in alot of grappling comps including ADCC but still I'd think Honda is plenty use to competition by now.

Back