Royce Gracie Gi

Well, I love atama. So I would get the gracie gi.
I rolled in a gameness once didnt like it but everyone loves them if you get one make sure to go through SSF

Well I'm sure it's the same shit as a regular atama. They are both good gi's. I'm biased because I own 2 gamenesses and a HCK and the gameness is my fav. Ask people that have owned both rather then tried it for a day.

Probably just a marked up regular Atama.

scorcho said:
Probably just a marked up regular Atama.

Pretty much. Has some logos embroidered on it that aren't on a regular Atama but otherwise, no difference.

just get the reg atama, save your self some money, and you wont look like a rookie when you walk in as a white belt with 10 royce gracie patches on the gi.

For the price of a Royce I'd get a Mizuno Rickson gi. I think the Gameness is much better made but if you want a Gracie gi I have the Rickson, I just can't advertise it on the web.

I think $120 for a single weave is a bit much. I'd rather have a HCK, Gameness, Koral, Vulkan, Mkimono or a Mizuno for that cost.

www.SSFgear.com

what does the Mizuno Rickson gi look like? and where would i get it and does it come with the pant?

What's your email address? I'll send you a picture. The gi comes with a pair of heavy Mizuno pants. I love the Mizuno pants. I sell the gi, just can't advertise on the web site.

www.SSFgear.com

Listen to ssf, the Rickson kimono is very nice.. Tailored fit! Plus man, its a mizuno.. you cant go wrong.

Here's a picture of the gi. It has a M on the sleeve and one on the pants. Can't get any cleaner then that.
MizunoRG.jpg

www.SSFgear.com

How much is the gi?

That's definitely one of the best looking Gis, I hate patches.

SSF, why cant you advertise it?? How much for the "Traditional" model in a 5, I think? Im 6'1" 180 lbs ???

Soz said:
SSF, why cant you advertise it?? How much for the "Traditional" model in a 5, I think? Im 6'1" 180 lbs ???

I can sell all Mizuno gis but you have to get a thingamajig to advertise the RG gi. I've been in the works with them for over 3 months to set that up.

I PM'd you with a price.

www.SSFgear.com

do you train with royce? If not, why bother? it would insult people in your school

Back