"Royce Gracie believes Kyra Gracie could beat Ronda Rousey."

Strange Shadows

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Royce is not happy with the recent results of his family in MMA, but the future star of the clan could be in the hands of Kyra Gracie.

Kyra Gracie, the only women of the family to hold a black belt in jiu-jitsu, is not sold on the idea of fighting in the ring, and the "old-fashioned" legend does not like watching women

I have some things to say but they would result in dubs most likely.

His opinions are as numerous as his blue belts and about the same quality.

Lol at his comment that women are too feminine to fight.

I guess he will agree if all women that will fight looks like Cybored?

I'd be down to find out. She'd be as good a challenger for Rousey as anyone else except Cat Zigano.

It'd be pretty embarrassing if Gracie got armbarred.

It's pretty fucked up that the worlds greatest martial art family only have one single female black belt.

His opinions are as numerous as his blue belts and about the same quality.

Oh%20Snap.jpg

gracies have always been butt hurt about judo for the obvious reasons, but dannggg.

It's pretty fucked up that the worlds greatest martial art family only have one single female black belt.

In a podcast interview, Kyra explained that after getting her blue belt, her mum advised her to stop training and leave it for the boys to carry the flag.

too feminine? He pulled hair in the kim fight. He butt flopped against Sakuraba. ...Gracies always come across less than smart and butthurt.

also, Alexis Davis almost broke Kyra's arm in a straight bjj fight. Imagine if they were throwing punches? no chance at all.

ronda would smash her, shes a bjj sport grappler for fuck sack, she would get owned.

Royce said:
"She (Kyra) is more used to competition,"

Thats actually the dumbest thing ever said by anyone ever. Olympic Medalist and 7-0 MMA fighter Rousey hasn't competed as much as Kyra? What the fuck is he talking about? Did all the roids rot his brain or something?

Thats actually the dumbest thing ever said by anyone ever. Olympic Medalist and 7-0 MMA fighter Rousey hasn't competed as much as Kyra? What the fuck is he talking about? Did all the roids rot his brain or something?

That was the biggest wtf in his statements.

This. Grappling aside, Rousey objectively and inarguably has more MMA experience. Even considering just grappling, I would imagine that Rousey still has more competitive experience.
Kyra competes at the highest level of submission grappling because she is skilled, sure, but the competition pool is so shallow, she doesn't really need to qualify.

She isn't strong or explosive enough.

Back